Toribash
Original Post
New Phone, Who Dis?
Hey, whats up im Dominic. Or Dom. Im 16 from Northern Ireland.

i've been playing Toribash since 2013 on multiple different accounts, but finally stuck to this one in 2014. But a lot of things came up back a couple of years ago which meant i never really had time to dedicate time to a game like this, i ended up having multiple brain surgeries, my parents eventually split up and are getting a divorce some time during the summer, and the old common excuse for things like this. School got in the way. But a few positive things happened, many of the people i knew on toribash before knew that i had a disability that has left me in a wheelchair pretty much most of the time, but i started playing Wheelchair Basketball when i was a kid and it seems to be paying off these past few years, ive travelled to a lot of different places to compete and eventually got to a Team Great Britain training camp to develop myself further. And maybe even compete in the Paralympics in 2024.

so due to all of this i have been inactive since around 2016, give or take a night on here and there. But hopefully i can get back into it, as i really enjoyed my time playing this game. And i seem to still have some sort of skill. Its not something i ever lost

A lot has changed within this game and its Forums. A hell of a lot of new faces, a few old ones aswell. Its good to see all the old boi's from my prime days

Nevertheless now that you know a bit about me again, introduce or re-introduce yourselves , i can't wait to meet you all.
Last edited by Dominic; Apr 18, 2019 at 01:24 AM.
Toribash? completed it mate

Welcome back bud, good to see you. You probably don't remember me but we duelled few times, it was fun cause you were really chill no matter the outcome :3
Last edited by Smaguris; Feb 22, 2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Welcome back bud good to see you

Glad to be back
-----
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Welcome back bud, good to see you. You probably don't remember me but we duelled few times, it was fun cause you were really chill no matter the outcome :3

Glad to be back, -- I usually lost anyway. No point in getting mad over it ;)
Last edited by Dominic; Feb 22, 2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Welcome back buddy!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
Welcome back buddy!

Thankyouu