Ranking
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
here's the opener+ kick
your opion on it?

EDIT: i can teach a couple of judo openers

Nice kick, i think it could be put to good advantage but dont go on my opinion, im also learning wushu
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Looks very nice so far, especailly like the text you chose for it. Also, the symbol seems to really suit it. . Great work I say.

Hahaha thanks man, il make more art for it lower down, i still think its needs more colour
Kameron, I'm no expert with wushu, but that looks pretty good, could use some improvement though. But to be honest, I wouldn't know.

Edit: No problem man, and yeah, I reckon more colour would make it look much more epic.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Kameron, I'm no expert with wushu, but that looks pretty good, could use some improvement though. But to be honest, I wouldn't know.

yeah, we need a wushu teacher for that
Last edited by ConCon; May 11, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
Yeah, hopefully we get more apps soon.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I'v tried it a couple of times, and lost everytime.
so, i dont recomend using it.

Also, could you put me in Teachers of wushu?
I'v looked back and remembered i know a fair few openers for wushu.
mainly sweep-kicks. and my remix of the original sweep-kick
more epic.

It needs improvment. I know it does.
I need to find a way got get the kick lower, and not dq, and still get it to go round like that
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Its not all about openers, its how you keep control or recover from a losing battle

Very good point there.
I withdraw what i said earlier about the Teacher of Wushu
-----
Umm, no. i havent played wushu online since about 2 months ago :/
Shall we meet ingame?
Last edited by kameron; May 1, 2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yip, well im like that in aikido, just as you think ive lost the game, i come back out of no where and win the match, check this player vid of me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7JLzJ1D6sk