ES Recruitment Drive
Lol, I might apply later kooky. I'll have a think about it.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by draedraes1 View Post
GMT: 6+
Your best mods: taekoyyn
How would you rate your skills: 6/10
How would you describe your fighting style: Preety good
Would you prefer to be a student or a teacher: Probaly teacher but mostly student
What do you hope to achieve here: Good skills
What would you like to teach/learn: learn+ teach
Post one replay of you in free play
Usercard: I will post

I barely understand your app, you were supposed to put mod names in this question (What would you like to teach/learn: ) And i need usercard, and please make up your mind about the teacher or student thing. So please can you fix the app

Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Hey draedraes1. You seem friendly, but personally I feel you can put more effort into your app. Also, from the sounds of it, it would probably be better for you to be an advanced student maybe. As how you rate yourself isn't great, and how you are unsure of what you want to be out of the two.

Anyway, we will see what ConCon says about it.

Yeah i was confused when i went through it

Originally Posted by draedraes1 View Post
Ok in for notitce : this does not belong to kooky i got hacked recently by someone Thank you Sincerly Drae

So what actually happened? Are you presunto then?
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
I don't know about you, Con can you make me logos similar to the first post?
LIKE:
Head Chef
Sous-Chef
Regular Chefs

-

Food Tasters
Fiestas
Recipes
Food Lovers

for my org please?

Ok awesome il do it, just pm me exactly what you want and it which colour?

Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
draedraes1, just to let you know, I wasn't basing your application to my feelings towards kooky.

Also, so it was hacked? Interesting. Glad you got it back and all sorted. Just wait for ConCon to come back online and we'll seal your fate.

I dont think the tournament thing is going to work, people are on a different times and no one has done their match yet
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
If you Love food: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=271245

i didn't like cooking, i only like eating
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by fireeyes View Post
So,

Thinking of closing the tournament?

Yes, any opinions on this, such as what we can do to replace this? I have one idea, where i post what to do ingame with detail and in what mod to use and then the person who made the best replay according to the details will be The Renegade Champion until the next replay contest. Sounds good?
Concon,
color can be glowing red, and some yellow.
And concon check out my org!