218 textures
3 Votes / 11.54%
216 textures
4 Votes / 15.38%
Nothing
5 Votes / 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application: Hi Ethan and my age is private but I am pretty decent at Aikido but I might not be active alot because my wifi is bad but I don't travel alot so I will be actice sometimes but I will also donate to the bank when I can (If there even is one because I didnt really want to check because I was lazy.)
My Toribash experience: I have been playing Toribash for probably for 5 months ( I don't really remember but plz accept anyways) I am a brown belt and I play Aikido alot (Basically all the time though) I do play boxshu sometimes but rarely...

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan at all and I was searching for clans then I saw this one and I was amazed at how amazing this clan was and I really want to join and I will bring benefits to the clan. Period. Lol.
-----
Application: My name is Ethan my age is private though im not very active but once I join this clan I probably will be more active. My wifi is decent so sometimes I will just randomly leave games because my wifi went down.
My Toribash experience: I have been playing toribash for probably five months (I honestly don't remember when I started playing) I play Aikido alot most of the time but sometimes I play different mods. (Not often though)

Why I want to join: I have never been in a clan before so I will be really excited if I was picked to be in the clan and I really want to be in a clan and I will bring benefits to the clan. (Well atleast I think so lol.)
-----
Last edited by FEXTAKe; Jun 9, 2017 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump