Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
(Apex) Clan Recruitment Thread

Get to know us first:

We suggest you get to know us first before you apply.
You can talk to us in our IRC (Do not apply in here):
#Apex

How To Apply:

Welcome to the (Apex) clan application thread. When you apply, we require you to write it as a free-form application. You should try to be as grammatically correct as possible. This makes the thread easier for us to read, and shows how serious you are taking the application as-well. Also, please do not apply in one large wall of text. Divide your application into paragraphs, so once again it is easier to follow. In order to prove that you have read the main post on this thread, you must say "Thank you for reading my application" at the end of your application. If you don't you will be insta-rejected. This is important. Also, be yourself. Make yourself stick out in an awesome way and it will only help your chances. Quick Pro-tip: It would be nice if you would divide your application's paragraphs into spoilers to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Guidelines:

In your application, tell us a bit about yourself. This can include your name, maybe your nickname, age, hobbies, GMT/timezone, or anything else. Answer some of the questions that we may be having. Such as, Why do you want to join our clan? What makes us better or different than the other clans in your opinion? Why should Apex want you over someone else?

To apply, please post a FREE FORM application in this thread.

Voting:

Applications are accepted based on a voting system.
Apex trial members cannot vote on clan applications

Voting System:
3 Yes Votes = Accepted
2 No Votes = Denied

Note:Black Belt is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to join Apex, but not required.

Last edited by MindStorm; Sep 12, 2015 at 07:02 PM.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.