Ranking
Original Post
(a) Adventure - Recruitment

Click IMG for clan thread

Adventure is currently recruiting.

JOIN THE DISCORD: here

Simply leave a free-form application below, and we'll put you up for discussion. Tell us about yourself and why you want to join. Think of this clan more like a community than your traditional clan - meaning that we don't care much for winning wars or getting to #1 on the clan leaderboard - we just want to have fun and be friendly.

Keep in mind that we may take up to a week to decide.

Good luck!
Last edited by wizard; Dec 7, 2019 at 09:35 PM.

(im)

My name is Nik. I am 14, and currently living in Texas (even though my flag shows Canada). I have been playing Toribash for a bit, started around 2011, took a break, started back up in 2015, then quit again. Now, I am trying to commit.
I usually am on this game everyday, unless something important turns up. Other than Toribash, I enjoy drawing, and creating music (Hardstyle, Hardcore, Trap, Future Bass, etc.)
I am quite the sensitive person when it comes to emotions. Sometimes I might shed some tears for an extremely stupid reason. I have become better at managing these emotions, but it is still something I need to work on.
My strengths in Toribash (or that's what I'd call them) are around aikido (abd), and boxshu mushu. I practiced in aikido & abd for some time now, but have now found a new interest in boxshu. Also trying out sparring!
Disc FatHead #9459
chalk
I'm Travis 18, formerly Razer73 and I currently reside in Akron Ohio. I've been inactive for a couple of years I reset my password yesterday and i'm ready to come home. I'd like to participate in wars in the future, as of now i'll only be active on the forums since I go to the library for internet. I believe the last clan I was in was concon's clan Sinon. I play abd, greykido, judo frac, boxshu. Besides Toribash I play csgo, and i just started with Dota 2.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Enclave View Post

We aren't TLL and you aren't krong write an actual application
Signature
What swosh said. I'll give you a bit of merit for trying though.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, I'm poor, I live in france i'm 20 years old (on my 21), I've started toribash in 2012, I did many break and play session, Now I'm pretty active and playing tryhard style.
I don't got much thing to say but [a]Poor should be everytime strong vs life !
[a]pplication
Merry Christmas Bruhs

Hello Adventure. My name is David, better known as Enclave in the community. I'm applying because it's Christmas, so why not?
Introduction:
  • I'm 21 years old and am currently a UPS Driver
  • I go to the University of South Carolina for Engineering Physics and Economics
  • Raised in the south, so some of my favorite things are Chick Fil A, Malibu Rum, and of course, sweet tea.
    *Please note I do not watch NASCAR
Toribash:
  • Started in 2011 and didn't do much except piss off Dargon.
  • I somehow quit this game until 2017 and became known for bet servers and hosting random mod tournaments.
  • I now enjoy collecting 3d items and helping out members in support when I can. Too passionate about this game, tbh.
  • Another thing is that I've never seen a game with so many members who volunteer to help make the community a better place. Very unique.
USC
  • Currently a junior and am a member of Delta Sigma Pi, a business fraternity.
  • Traveling to intranational finance events are my favorite thing to do.
  • Changed my major to Business Law once; I will most likely do that again.
  • Although I drink, I'm mindful of my limits at parties and social events.
Fun Facts!
  • I'm partially color blind (protanopia/shade blind)
  • Can play the Cello and sing a little (was Santa in "Elf: The Musical" in high school)
  • I can speak Spanish proficiently, but not fluently.
  • I drive stick shift even though it's 2019
UPS
  • Initially, I started as a package handler when I was 18.
  • I was also a CDL Driver for a beverage distributor; this gave me experience in driving large vehicles.
  • I turned 21 a few months ago, the supervisor gave me a recommendation, and I am now a full-time driver.
  • Full time is only for one-third of the year; the rest is part-time due to college classes.
Why apply to Adventure?
  • Your members are respectful and are goal-oriented.
  • League of Legends
  • A clan that follows the global rules in Toribash is unique.
  • Nice to talk to players who don't make me cringe.
    ~I appreciate you guys reading my app. Hope you had a Merry Christmas; also, here's my present to Wizard!~

Last edited by Starfield; Dec 26, 2019 at 06:57 PM.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.