ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Olaf the squirrel tamer - and the quest for happiness
Mead and steed. Throne and all. I am Lord Olaf. I own respect throughout this land and rule my own lawn. Aralt, my trusty squirrel, brings fear to the undead deamons. But I am getting old. Wittering in my own dust. Once I die, my legend and life will live on through songs and tales. But in the end I failed my quest. This is my story, my life and times as Olaf. Let us go back, bak when my life was simplier... Sunshine and large open fields made the hard labor at my parents farm endless. I had no dreams and no hopes. My life is and will forever be at this farm. Surviving day after day. Occationaly mum made minced meat pie, these moments felt like a healing for the tired soul. The pie awoke dreams and thoughts within me. The flavours exploded inside my head. Five minutes of happiness once a month, if lucky... What would it be to be rich, to eat meat pie every day? What could I achieve with the joy that would grow and spread within? Noble deeds filled my mind as I got yelled at, and thrown out on the fields again... Life is short I thought. If I want more of that pie, I have to act! Thoughts and ideas ran through my mind. Insanity might have caught my soul, I said to my self, while plowing in the strong heat, but I think I got it. It's simple, we kill our parents, murder would set me free. I smiled wide and let my sweat, which poured from my forehead, drip into my mouth.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Let us go back, bak...

simplier

Occationaly

"The pie awoke dreams" ~Freelancer

Also that story turned dark pretty quickly. But hang on let me see if I can't get this through to Wiggi. He lives for this sort of thing.