Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Public rooms TC multipliers by streak.
I never really found the purpose of the streak of wins.

And now when I was trying to find a purpose, I think I found a good way to make people try to make streaks at public rooms.

As all of you guys know, public rooms give some TC when you win matches, some give 10, another give 15 and there are rooms that gives you 25.

My idea is, when you're in a streak, the amount of the TC you win can be higher. Like... I don't know, every consecutive win adds +2TC to the amount that you earn when you win.

So if you're at quick aikido (that gives you 10TC per match) if you're in a 5 streak you'll get 18TC (not 20 because the multiplier will only starts when you're at 2+ streak), and if you're in 15 streak, you would get 38TC .

That's my suggestion, but we can't make it soooo op like, 10TC stacking by streak because it would kill the TC Boosters, and we don't want that. I think 2TC or 3TC stacking by streak would be a good idea.

And yeah, the TC would stack with TC Boosters, this will probably make people buy more TC Boosters too, and the public rooms will get more people! Because getting like 20 or 30 streak is a pretty cool challenge.

I'm sorry if you got confused, I'm kind of bad at explaining, but if you have any questions you can ask!
Last edited by Leite; Nov 24, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
ayo