Toribash
Mr.Poptart, thats exactly what i said... I said he made it a TMB (the mistake), instead of a tbm, the correct extension.

Anyways, nice mod, except i noticed for some things that my foor catches at the last part of the ramp, causing my legs to be left behind and me to lose alot of speed, otherwise a nice challenge. A little hard to stand up, maybey a less steep start after the main platform. It would be fun to gain like, 500 MPH, then fly off the end of a megaramp for this, do some tricks, try and land, tough, but a challenge is always fun =)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
so is it fixed yet?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
we cant without a proper link...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
I TOLD YOU GO TO game rules and where it says mod:
type longJUMP.tbm and it will open i can fix it right now my comp it acting up
Last edited by MrPoptart; Nov 24, 2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: .TBM
if you can fix it why don't you Oo.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
lol noob u need to save it as a .tbm not a .tmb phail pay a bit more attention

lol i was wondering why it wouldnt work
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
so is it fixed yet cuz i realy want to play it, it looks realy fun
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.