ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Story
Clan Story:

Death......what is it, is it an end to all means or the beginning to something else.
For a few it was the beginning of the end of there lives.

Cursed men are those who are damned to walk the earth unable to die but unable to live, this is a story about cursed men who's redemption lays in the fate of the world, in order to find peace they must do the job of dealing anyone they come across with death, to make the tori population drop to extinction.

The first soul was a young man named Tonakai, he was talented with a blade and was unfortunatly killed in battle when outnumbered 10-1. After his death he was awoken by an electrical current fused into a heavy fast sound, Tonakai headed towards the sound to find a man standing in the shadows.

The second soul was a younger man named Jaco he was skilled in the art of archery and can hit targets miles away but he was betrayed by his comrades as they drowned him in a lake for protecting an innocent child from the town guards. Jaco was also awoken by the strange sound wielded by the shadowy figure.

The third soul was a man named OldBean who was known for his strength, fearlessness and his gorgeous wife marlene, but 1 day a man who was his best friend but also very jelous of OldBean tried to take OldBeans wife away but during the struggle the friend accidnetly killed marlene. OldBean came home to find him over his wife and in a sudden rage he killed his best friend, set the house on fire and laid 1 last time with his wife. Now OldBean has been awoken as the shadowy figure calls to him.

The fourth and final soul Gynx a master of illusions and magic was preparing for his show when a stranger snuck into the storeroom and replaced the fake sword with a real 1 in hopes of killing Gynx but this sword was used on his beautiful assistant who was killed by Gynx's hand. Gynx was escaping from prison when he was shot down with a rain of arrows and is now heading the call of this strange dark figure.

The dark figure a man named Kai possesed with the demon spirit of a tiger, weilding an electric guitar and an evil smirk on his face, but it wasnt the smile alone that showed his intentions it was how his eyes were shaded out of sight yet you can feel him looking into your soul.

As the 4 cursed men stood there, Kai spoke "Your time to take revenge on the world that betrayed you has come, your only chance of freedom is in the anihalation of every tori in the world."
The souls smiled and grabbed there weapons, they headed out into the world with there only goal with this cursed life, After all

Death is Cheap
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Oct 21, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Zygriuxxx View Post
Why u think so?

Dunno, sound slightly cheesy
Echomarine 4 the win
I made this
And there's a few others (Kai-Tiger's, mine, Patrick_Unrated's) stories which I have made, edited by Patrick_Unrated though, but yeah.
needs more cyborgs.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck