Toribash
Original Post
2 positions open
Well i think we should focus on replacing lost members to make sure we dont slowly deplete and kill the clan.

try and get 2 highly skilled players to join guys
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I'll keep a look out for you guys, and i doubt this clan'll die due to a couple of losses.
collect snots from the nose
I would have still suggested Kamil077 but.. Hes kinda banned I think and he said himself that he isnt active anymore.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Whos gonna replace Gynx as one of the reapers?

Il check around ppl like teapot and bombigidy and see if there already not in clans
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Just keep a sharp eye out for some decent members. I tend to look more at rep when serching for applicants. But getting some higher belts in would be good.

I guess we'll have to find a good compromise.
Echomarine 4 the win
im personally not all for strong players as im more after active and friendly ones, most skilled players are inactive so a clan with both Seniors and Juniors is a good idea i think
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Try not to recruit for the sake of it, though, guys, at least check him out properly first.
collect snots from the nose
I have some people that might join (might), i'll keep a eagle eye around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
u had ur chance...
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.