Toribash
Original Post
[S] selling epic rainbow foot flames

QI: less than 500!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njl8T...layer_embedded
video^
forged by spaceinvader
offer below 65k will be ignored and possibly reported depending on how obnoxious the offer is.
tc and items are accepted. I have less than 500 QI so don't offer some high QI items!

autobuy is 78k! first to send gets it
Last edited by Burned21; Jan 3, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
Can I see some more pics? From a bit more angles?
Also, did you buy these from xJuicy? Or did the person you bought them from buy them from xJuicy? I'm just trying to find out if these are the flames that xJuicy was selling because I really liked those flames. Lol
they are the same flame xjuicy was selling.

xjuicy sold it to my brother, burnedbug
he sold it to alexsin
he sold it to the7thvoid
he traded it to me

i can put a video of it if you want
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
already done, check first post.
Will you trade flames?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
if your trading your laggy ass globe flame, no.
No, my hand flame and tracer flame
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
add some tc/items. that by itself is too low
How much more do I need to add?