Toribash
dont count on it XD
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
Originally Posted by Burned21 View Post
if its your maximum no thx, the lowest i'd go is 73k

Originally Posted by Burned21 View Post
Any offers below 65k will be ignored...

Doesn't that mean the lowest you'll go is 65k?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
no that means below 65k is ridiculous, and if you ain't interested why are you still lurking in my thread, lol...
My job isn't jumping feet first into Hell... It's making sure Hell is full when I get there.
Because I wanted to see if soap bought it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
lol, you know if you feel not-welcomed i was pokin fun at ya, lol
but ya i wont go less than 73k
Fully aware, I like going along with things like that

uhhmmmmm no
i dont give a shit about market prices, i wouldn't pay more than 40k for a plat force.
your offer is below my other current offers.

secondly: if you had read the other offers you would see i dont even have enough qi for supernova, as im only a blue belt.
Last edited by Burned21; Jan 3, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
I'm getting some tc soon, I'll buy then for 71.5