ES Recruitment Drive
There is a problem, people who will be telling me that i copy things.
well if you think about it i actually made a test like that really long time ago, but it was with shitty replay and even shittier picture.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
well it isn't that bad to really have this idea for real world fighting
I made this picture, and it just looks good for me, the poses were a bit hard, but getting them cropped was the hardest part.

"This big for a picture

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
There is a problem, people who will be telling me that i copy things.
well if you think about it i actually made a test like that really long time ago, but it was with shitty replay and even shittier picture.

I think we all take inspiration around us. I am sure we have something different to bring to this idea, you should keep it on.

Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
well it isn't that bad to really have this idea for real world fighting
I made this picture, and it just looks good for me, the poses were a bit hard, but getting them cropped was the hardest part.

Fun picture

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Ha, I love this, I like how you used the background but just zoom in a bit more.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
tori shadows don't mix with the rest of the set, they are way too big as compared to everything else, makes it look really weird.

also, the background might as well just be a picture if nothing is moving. try doing what tyzi said
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Please tell me you will use multiple replays in one shot

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Thats the plan, for now i only work on the technical aspect, when i will start the first episode it will be make with multiple angles.

Thanks for the advices.

There.

I like that idea alot mocu you could make toris bigger I mean they look like ants!
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
I like that idea alot mocu you could make toris bigger I mean they look like ants!

I want to scale them like Playmobils.
-----
I was wondering if someone could make me a shader totally green in two versions, like studio and studio2.

Test3 posted.
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 12, 2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Cool 3rd test, you did the different angles very well.

One slight problem:
Swexx's wrist

The edges on the Toris were still a bit harsh at times, but better done than before.

The fight looks better in the dojo than it did on the desk.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack