Toribash
Original Post
PixelateTori's Art and Textures

Hey Everybody!
My Name is PixelateTori (Pixel for Short) and I have am a Digital and Traditional Artist! I have opened this thread in order to showcase my art, and allow commissions

I joined Toribash on November 2015. When doing traditional art I typically use pen or pencil, and occasionally dabble in watercolour. However, I'm not afraid to do some painting as well. However, my passion is Digital Art. I use Photoshop and Illustrator, typically for class work, and I also dabble with editing software. I'm starting to get into using flash for animations, but I am noob... so yeah. I also do music sometimes... so yeah

Toribash Art

Want to see more of my stuff? Click on the links in my Signature below!
Last edited by Pixelate; May 27, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
I love the tribal/simplistic style you have although some
of these heads look like repeats almost. But over all great art
HI MOOOOOM
Originally Posted by Spixe View Post
I love the tribal/simplistic style you have although some
of these heads look like repeats almost. But over all great art

Yeah. The similar looking heads were my first sets. However, it was requested to look similar, so there's also that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice

I new set has been added!
This set was made for Gruszex, hence the banana . This is based off of the popular CSGo Skin Asiimov, only in adamantium :3
Made in Paint 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel like the set is stabbing my style and color theme too much, but great job on it in general. The joint connections are very creative and smart but i dislike the head and hand's. I'd absolutely love it if it would have a face and finger's. 8/10
I love your simplicity art styles, as well as your set with great joint connections, as for critique there is always room for improvement. I'm not a great artist but I love to learn new things, I hope you're expanding you're expertise as well. I'll give all your sets a 8.5/10 for there similarity and I understand they where requested that way but you also said that they where early makes
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
School is killing me. However, im trying >.< so hard.
Anyone who has asked for art, expect them to be done ASAP. Im not canceling on you.

I do have a life, which makes me sad because i wish i didnt so i could do art all the time. Frost, Swepples and Calamity, your sets will hopefully be coming soon.
Last edited by Pixelate; Dec 13, 2016 at 05:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This was a set Diamond asked for a while ago. It was done, but I just never posted it here. Might as well get the Bump as well, because I got some news

I now have Photoshop and Illustrator... but not just that... THE ENTIRE ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD. Which means im using stuff im more comfortable with.

However, I'm still going to be rather slow with Art because of school... so yeah... :/ But im working on it!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Exams are on the way, so I'll be studying. Art will be put to a half and commissions will be closed. I'll be back in a week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow, these sets are quite nice! I love minimal sets, they feel so clean and professional, so nice job on these! the hand textures in your early works are pretty similar, but like it's stated, they're early works. 10/10, nice work!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord