Toribash
Original Post
Just a quick question...
do you actually need a blackbelt to join the blackbelt servers or do you just need a certain amount Qi?

I just want to know because i want to change my name (i found out there was already someone named Mordecai in the toribash community) and transfer all my Qi to the new account...and then,since ill be white belt again,its gonna be a while before i can join blackbelt servers...

thanks...
Bow down or be crushed!...Be crushed by the jolly boots of DOOM!
You cannot transfer qi at the moment, but to get into a blackbelt server you need 1000qi or more.

They may reinstate qi transfers some time in the future but for the moment they are suspended.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh shite...well,i hope mordecai doesnt get ticked off at me...is it a real big sin to have the same name,accidentally??
Probly not. As long as you dont go around saying you are that person it wont matter.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
okay cool...ill just check with him though..thanx man...

oh yeah..are there any replays of you on youtube or something,would like to see them gum..
I dont save most of my replays. If you wanna see some though, check out the replay thread here and the one in the Hive forums. Make sure you dont post in the Hive forums though.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RickyM97 View Post
Can't you PM one of the Big guys like Hampa or someone and ask to change your name?

Originally Posted by mordecai04 View Post
hmm...ill give it a try

I tried this already. Unless you have a really good reason, they probably wont do it.

And if you wanna reach hampa, IRC is a better way to do it.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]