Toribash
Original Post
Ideas to Revive this clan
Ok people, we seriously need some ideas to revive this clan. I mean we arent even old yet and we are becoming inactive.

Post your ideas here about what we could do to make this happen. Then we can discuss them as a clan to decide what we want to do.

My idea: Is only to be used as a last resort if nothing else works for us.

Last Resort: Try to find a clan that is active and get them to accept us into their clan, either by merging the 2 clans or by getting rid of KO and just joining them..
Last resort: FAIL

1.Ok start kicking all inactive people, unless there on holiday
2. Make new Threads about interesting stuff.
3. Recruit less new people, so no brown belts and below ( cause most people get bored when they hit brown and leave)
4. Start having events, like every Monday have a Clan event.

i can think of many more, but im bored of typing now so ....
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post

1.Ok start kicking all inactive people, unless there on holiday
2. Make new Threads about interesting stuff.
3. Recruit less new people, so no brown belts and below ( cause most people get bored when they hit brown and leave)
4. Start having events, like every Monday have a Clan event.

i can think of many more, but im bored of typing now so ....

Why is the last resort fail? Also, its a last resort, like clan is about to collapse type thing.

1. We can do that. Ill talk to buttchouda.
2. Like what?
3. We haven't recruited anyone in a while.
4. Again, provide suggestions for the event. Also time zone things really screw with this kinda stuff.
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post

wasnt this clan called ko cause its not like other clans.....>.>

i think we should have more events and stuff....
It's true the "not accepting brown belts and below" rule would defeat the purpose of the clan's origin.

Gumfighter and I are currently discussing this topic, so await information. NAOW.

EDIT: Yes, we need events, I'll even provide prizes, but everyone needs to get together a time that will work for everybody. And we need active people to do events
BUTTCHOUDA
We Need Events
events. not every monday, though. i have school on mondays. howsabout saturdays? or what about forum games (Civ Fanatics Forum Games
I would play a forum game. It would gain major activity.
I dont think its the clan as much as it is the game. Atleast, thats why I am inactive. Number one reason why I dont want to play TB alot is the waiting, its beyond rediculous and lame. When I play a game I want to PLAY THE GAME not wait! what is this freaking kings island?