Toribash
Original Post
Stupid Question/Suggestion Regarding Toribash
Im new to the game and the items. I have a very good computer so i run on max graphics and resolution so the problem is that i am kinda dissapointed by the fact that items look way better in their preview pictures. Can you make the game really look like this or is it just for advertising?

Im talking about graphics like this

The ingame shaders are matte these look more reflective or something like that anyway they look better in my opinion
POV ray & a bit of artistic licence.

The game can (& does) look awesome with the graphics ramped up & a bit of a videocard driver tweaking.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Im new to the game and the items. I have a very good computer so i run on max graphics and resolution so the problem is that i am kinda dissapointed by the fact that items look way better in their preview pictures. Can you make the game really look like this or is it just for advertising?

Im talking about graphics like this

The ingame shaders are matte these look more reflective or something like that anyway they look better in my opinion

that shiney shit looks crap compared to the matte finish of shaders, i assume you are using shaders... (options > setup > shaders 1)
:D
Yes i do i know what im talkin about. The shaders are matte in the game i like those item pics graphics better. The highlits and shades are accentuated and some of the stuff glows a little.

Skulfuk: Can you direct me to those tweaks?
Blam: Yes I am using shaders. I wouldnt have started this thread if i didnt
there used to be a shiny shader setting... *finds pic*
ignore the fact they're red and blue lawl

but it was erm.. removed :|
:D
Change the background shader to a dark one and your half way there.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you