Ranking
damn that was nice, your balance was a lot better this time. next time try and cushion the extension of your knee during the launch and landing, it looked a little jarring. but you did it! congrats!
ty! I'll improve it another day!

Myopenerchallengething Uh I tried then i stopped trying. But perhaps I did something right in this replay idk

Time To get ugly

So I did another ukebash thing. Lots of flailing and useless movement in this, with the addition of shitty ending dms!!

nice spins, but there are a fuck ton of stalls in you momentum and rapid extensions and contractions of your knees. also i saw you try to grab, edit it out if it doesnt work next time pls. decent dms but there was a lot more potential, youre getting better though i think. also wouldve been nice if uke was in the air while you were giving him lovetaps.
Originally Posted by epoch View Post
nice spins, but there are a fuck ton of stalls in you momentum and rapid extensions and contractions of your knees. also i saw you try to grab, edit it out if it doesnt work next time pls. decent dms but there was a lot more potential, youre getting better though i think. also wouldve been nice if uke was in the air while you were giving him lovetaps.

at first, I wasn't gonna reply till I post another replay, but now since i decided to reply im gonna have to wait an eternity if I want to post tomorrow :HappyButSlightAnnoyedatthe24hourwaitstanceface:

I wouldn't consider this to be 100% of my effort. I rushed. I left that failed grab in there because I was too lazy to redo what I had done after lol. I did consciously try to figure out how to get uke into the air, and I did it a few times in some WIP variants of the replay, but i couldn't continue nicely from any of them. Perhaps ill try to manip tomorrow.

TY for more CnC EPOCH!!

I swear I'll put more effort into my next replay ukebash
-----
Spar With shrek

Mod

I have nothing to post that's interesting. Watch this if you want I guess.

Filler replay Ftw :wave: :dragon_face: :wave:
Last edited by Stance; Sep 4, 2019 at 03:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Did thing not gonna lie I rushed this but i still see a big improvement in this vs me a few weeks ago lol

spar more like mas haha epicswag

the spar was great but I suggest you to capitalize more on keeping your tori moving and how he looks
while you're striking, the moves are good, constant combos and you keep balance, but when theres a distance, you should focus on closing the gap so there can be more action. no one likes getting blueballed, specially by a replay.
if you decide on waiting, I suggest a more comfortable pose by extending your abs and paying attention to your lumbar and glutes.

now now
tricking, my kind of specialty

it pains me to say this but STOP WAISTING TO MUCH POTENTIAL OH MY HEART IT HURTS
this has to be a habit from sparring or whatever mas thing is, you hold your tori too much and you dont let him have smooth movement, you can watch your replay back and check when you do a more specific move like kicking or hooking, the rest of your body just looks paused.
you should ::
extend abs more
relax legs and arms
let your lumbar guide the way
you should refrain from using toe launches so much too, I counted 3 and its the middle of the night so sorry if I counted wrong.
out of the regular launches you did, you shouldve extended your ankles earlier, it helps stop rotation and therefore stops you from losing your balance quicker

I couldnt say much about the spar cause I havent done a proper one in years
but take in mind what I said in tricking :^) you got a lot of potential
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Ukebash thing I would say this is half assed but it's more of a 5% assed kinda thing. 40minreplayganggang

opener was cool. punch had more potential. the kick didnt hit where it dmed but nonetheless it looks smooth. everything after that is half assed and extremely lackluster