Ranking
Originally Posted by Koar View Post
OOOO nice so your an editor cool! Ima lean to a yes but i need to test you ingame.

Okay, I'm 3rd dan now, and i'm not the best at editing i'm just okay at it. So how do you wana see my in game skills? like me send you a replay, or meet in game? and i understand if you don't wan't me in your clan c:
Last edited by Katt; Apr 23, 2016 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey 1st
My name is Elmo Kuokkanen. I am currently 12 years old and i live in Turku, Finland. the timezone of Finland is utc+02:00( i think ). I have some alt accounts such as: Kitup, Metaic, Betaelmo and Pandoch, i don't remember their belts except Kitup and Pandoch, which are Green belt and Yellow belt. Ingame i am very active, since i play it almost always when i have free time ( about 2-6 hours a day ), and on forums i'm pretty much always on, though i don't post that usually unless i have a reason to.
I've had a few clans i've been on, such as : Origin ( my most recent clan, which i left because some inactivity and such. ) Black Pentagram (penta) ( Penta is my second most recent clan, which i left because of the players in it, since some of them seemed rude, but overall i just did not enjoy those people. ). I wish to join 1st because the people seem nice and active, and overall great people. I can give 1st an active, positive player, who is beginner at art, and some replaymaking skills. I've had one Infraction due to not giving an item at a christmas event. This Infraction happened on December 29, 2014.
I joined the Toribash community on October 15, 2012. At first i only played mods such as Joustingfixed.tbm, or some kind of silly mods. After i had played silly mods etc. for about half a year ( 6 months ) i started taking Toribash more seriosly and started playing it more. On 2014 i started sparring and parkouring, but i did a little of that. In near 2015 i started sparring more, i also started making uke-bashing replays. On 2015 i mostly played mods such as: AikidoBigDojo, Greykido and Aikido, i also kept on sparring. Now in 2016 i've played mostly Abd, some Taekkyon, sparring and uke-bashing.

In real life i'm mostly on my computer whether just watching videos, drawing or playing. I don't currently have other hobbies than playing games, and drawing. I also like to play soccer and just be outside ( even though i don't do it a lot doesn't mean i don't like it ).

Okay well that was my application, thank you for taking your time on reading it. I hope you all have a great day ( or night ).

PS: I'm always 1st.

PPS: Unless i'm not 1st.
His app is really good. I tested him ingame and hes decent. Good luck elmo
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
My app for 1st
Hello, my name is shevee..My nickname is Cjay i live in Britain i 11 yrs old est time (i think)i played toribash scince 2014 i am always active im a 5th dan belt other games i play are on ps4 like bo3 warframe ect i got banned for duel scamming what i didnt actually do but took the ban anyways..

My Hobbies are playing football or just casual cycling my favourite sport it sprinting and hope to become a gold medal winner or bronze.

I have been in manyclans in the past [elite] (T3CK) (Fading) now here.My chat systems are steam and im downloading TeamSpeak soon so i will be in wars.I might host 1stBets if i have the tc and time and we can make tc for the bank.

Well, thats enough about me i would like to learn about the whole clan (1st)Hope i get to know you
Last edited by shevee; Apr 23, 2016 at 10:32 PM.
[Join (1st)]
The app isnt the greatest but i met you ingame and your really talented
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Name: VitorK712
Belt (min black): actually blue, I said what happened to my main and those others things before being recruited.
Best mods: Boxshu_Mushu_v3 and aikidobigdojo
Why you would like to join: well, I've seen skilled players in this clan, that made me want to join.
Past clans: none.
What can you bring to the clan: since I'm a dueler/duelist, I can send tcs to the clan and help with other stuff.
About yourself: not much to say, I'm brazilian... and, um I'm skilled
gmt: -3
Ingame activity (1-10):9
Forums activity (1-10):7
And if anyone recommended you: I went to the recruitment room, then they recruited me and I'm here making my app.
Originally Posted by elmo2004 View Post
My name is Elmo Kuokkanen. I am currently 12 years old and i live in Turku, Finland. the timezone of Finland is utc+02:00( i think ). I have some alt accounts such as: Kitup, Metaic, Betaelmo and Pandoch, i don't remember their belts except Kitup and Pandoch, which are Green belt and Yellow belt. Ingame i am very active, since i play it almost always when i have free time ( about 2-6 hours a day ), and on forums i'm pretty much always on, though i don't post that usually unless i have a reason to.
I've had a few clans i've been on, such as : Origin ( my most recent clan, which i left because some inactivity and such. ) Black Pentagram (penta) ( Penta is my second most recent clan, which i left because of the players in it, since some of them seemed rude, but overall i just did not enjoy those people. ). I wish to join 1st because the people seem nice and active, and overall great people. I can give 1st an active, positive player, who is beginner at art, and some replaymaking skills. I've had one Infraction due to not giving an item at a christmas event. This Infraction happened on December 29, 2014.
I joined the Toribash community on October 15, 2012. At first i only played mods such as Joustingfixed.tbm, or some kind of silly mods. After i had played silly mods etc. for about half a year ( 6 months ) i started taking Toribash more seriosly and started playing it more. On 2014 i started sparring and parkouring, but i did a little of that. In near 2015 i started sparring more, i also started making uke-bashing replays. On 2015 i mostly played mods such as: AikidoBigDojo, Greykido and Aikido, i also kept on sparring. Now in 2016 i've played mostly Abd, some Taekkyon, sparring and uke-bashing.

In real life i'm mostly on my computer whether just watching videos, drawing or playing. I don't currently have other hobbies than playing games, and drawing. I also like to play soccer and just be outside ( even though i don't do it a lot doesn't mean i don't like it ).

Okay well that was my application, thank you for taking your time on reading it. I hope you all have a great day ( or night ).

PS: I'm always 1st.

PPS: Unless i'm not 1st.

Seen you ingame elmo2004 not bad :3. Pretty good appplication. SO yes from meh.

Originally Posted by VitorK712 View Post
Name: VitorK712
Belt (min black): actually blue, I said what happened to my main and those others things before being recruited.
Best mods: Boxshu_Mushu_v3 and aikidobigdojo
Why you would like to join: well, I've seen skilled players in this clan, that made me want to join.
Past clans: none.
What can you bring to the clan: since I'm a dueler/duelist, I can send tcs to the clan and help with other stuff.
About yourself: not much to say, I'm brazilian... and, um I'm skilled
gmt: -3
Ingame activity (1-10):9
Forums activity (1-10):7
And if anyone recommended you: I went to the recruitment room, then they recruited me and I'm here making my app.

Ummmmm. main pls? right now its a no

Originally Posted by shevee View Post
Hello, my name is shevee..My nickname is Cjay i live in Britain i 11 yrs old est time (i think)i played toribash scince 2014 i am always active im a 5th dan belt other games i play are on ps4 like bo3 warframe ect i got banned for duel scamming what i didnt actually do but took the ban anyways..

My Hobbies are playing football or just casual cycling my favourite sport it sprinting and hope to become a gold medal winner or bronze.

I have been in manyclans in the past [elite] (T3CK) (Fading) now here.My chat systems are steam and im downloading TeamSpeak soon so i will be in wars.I might host 1stBets if i have the tc and time and we can make tc for the bank.

Well, thats enough about me i would like to learn about the whole clan (1st)Hope i get to know you

Hi Shevee ur pretty good ingame. Your app is eh. But i like you yes from me.
1st
Guys pls test me again. I'm ready now
and also im a okay replay maker. i make replays in footmod so it can be easier
bad app, please make another app and we might reconsider.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3