Toribash
Original Post
Tori poetry 2
I enter this space empty and white, just moments ago i was decapitated and headed for the light, I don't remember much there was some sort of fight, this seems to happen every hour of every day, it's all I know so in this ring I'll stay, I see others but they never speak they stare silently and try to knock me off my feet, maybe they are as I and thus think the same when we meet, there's no shame in defeat i simply black out and reappear on my feet, newly awakened, I stare down at my own on at my fists and look up to the next tori I'm to defeat, a million thoughts race through my head as our strengths clash and meet...perhaps it's not my place to think or to am but a tori so once a gain I fight eternally being broken and rebuilt everyday and night.

-AzureMage
Last edited by AzureMage; Oct 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Almost as bad as your first one... I'll show you how it's done.

This poem wasn't intended for the mortal people to set their eyes on. But since you've disturbed the poetry gods I have no choice.

-snip- My poem deserves better.
Last edited by marcus; Nov 1, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
[spirit]
Glad you hated the first one as well. I appreciated it.
Re:Azure Mage
i get in the game then i earn that fame, all your moves are lame, and dont play with me boy im not a game, i get the cash and the credits i bet it wont be 5 seconds and youll end up being dust, after your body and your face i bust, flip upside down and kick you in the knee, you cant walk what this round gonn be, you broke you leg now your falling out, you dont know what fighting on its all about, you will whine and call me noob and doubt, but youll be crying when i win and you pout.
I used to like the idea of a separate sub-forum designated for poetry. Only now do I truly understand why that would never happen.
[spirit]
Lovely, I understand that you don't like it feel free to waste as much time as you'd like.
It's decent. Doesn't really have a groove.
Remember, poetry doesn't have to rhyme.

Haiku:

Move, dodge, duck, defend.
Don't DQ or get DMed.
Only one will win.