Ranking
Original Post
New Heavyweight Bodytype Design
I've finally put in enough effort to redo the heavyweight boxing bodytype.

Introduction:

Many of you know that there isn't a heavyweight division for the league, there was 2 reasons for this.

1. we wanted to wait before we had these two divisions under control and full of activity

2. The heavyweight mod was highly unplayable and therefore, suspended until everything was fixed

Some of the problems were:

-The boxers moved too slow

-The boxers fractured very easily even with a high threshold

-The boxers felt unbalanced and very difficult to control

So I've scoured the modfile and made some improvements to deliver a true heavyweight experience.

Improvements:

There was many errors in the modfile including an "unbalanced" balance system (lol) and far too heavy gloves and feet.

Due to this, I've fixed the balance system and weighted the body to be slightly heavier and more durable than the middleweight bodytype.

I've also increased speed to be slightly slower than middleweight.

I've kept the same power and speed in the heavyweight boxers punches and increased flexibility for authentic uppercuts and hooks.

Statistics/Facts:

Heavyweight AKA Slugger Type - This type of boxer is specialized for players who like to throw heavy punches and haymakers and not have to worry about defense due to the durability of the body. Speed and Mobility aren't the greatest but Balance and Power make up for the lack of movement.

Speed *
Power *****
Mobility **
Balance *****

The only weakpoint for this boxer is the head and neck so guarding the upper body is the best bet for defense. The large arms and gloves make it very hard to break this boxer's guard.

Pictures/Mod:

All in all, here is the mod in all its glory . (with pictures as well)

Will release training mods after review and be sure to provide feedback and criticism if needed :P
Attached Files
realtoriboxinghw2.tbm (6.4 KB, 7 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out