Toribash
Original Post
Everbash Boxing - The Road to Glory: Round 2
Welcome to the Everbash Boxing - The Road to Glory: Round 2!

Information about the competition.

So, you think you've got what it takes to be the greatest of all time? Well you'll have to prove yourself. You'll be put under pressure in this three part competition as you try to punch your way to greatness one round at a time.

Not only will your skills be strained as you train to reach your physical peak, but you will have to try to earn publicity by honing your artistic skill and then living up to the expectations of the crowd as you fight against other opponents who are just as thirsty as you to gain their legendary status.

Good job completing your training. I think you're ready to get in the ring. But before that, you need to get a name for yourself and obtain respect and inflict intimidation on your opponents before entering the ring. To do this, you'll have to create a way to advertise yourself. Whether you customize your boxing gear to look your best in the ring, direct a video showing your excellent training skills and sparring or even showing yourself sparring and training with boxing legends in a picture, the choice is yours.

What you need to do

As I've explained before, there are three great ways to get your name out there before your first fight. I'll go into detail here.

Boxing Gear Customization

Your gear is a great way to induce intimidation upon your opponent and acquire a group of fans. Choose your equipment from the trunks to the shoes and everything in between. After doing that, show me some pictures of your "ring wear".

Training Montage Video

Like the "Rocky" series all over again, a montage video shows opponents and spectators how hard you work on a daily basis when training. Create your own montage showing your skills in and outside of the ring.

Boxing Photoshop

A creative way to gain respect is to train with boxing legends and successful trainers. But since you're just starting your career, the best way to go is to edit yourself into pictures boxing/training/sparring with other boxers.

I suggest you focus on one of these methods to have full effect and remember, creativity and originality are a plus when advertising yourself to the public.

Prizes, mods, judging methods and additional information.

First Place will receive 75,000 toricredits
Second Place will receive 50,000 toricredits
Third Place will receive 25,000 toricredits
Last edited by Smilies2; Sep 4, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out