ES Recruitment Drive
Lumpycustard: Oregon. We're going to nomads tourney in sanfran in march.'

Daninja: ouch. I had rome last year an we had a huge assignment too. 52 notecards and 3 page story along with a big project in a box.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
i skatebord too and bmx and snowboard, i'm realy scaired to do tricks now cuz in 6th grade a broke my arm and fractured my skull
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
Ouch. I've been scared for doing tricks on nearly anything because every time I do I end up in a hospital. XD
I got some weird robot thing from my aunt, money from grandma and dad, 2 books and a gift card.

Just to let you know, I celebrated with my dads side of the family, and my mom's side is jewish.
Hmm, talking about christmas presents is bit boring, not to even mention school talk so LETS TALK ABOUT MUSIC . Dunno why but thats one thing you can always talk with quite much anyone, like who doesnt love music? So please tell aa which kind of music you listen etc. If someone is interested about my musical taste(doubt so...) here is my last.fm profile so youll see what kinds of bands i generally listen. http://www.last.fm/user/Omegano/
Hmm, i listened for a few minutes. I don't like it that much, not my kind of music. I usually like unknown bands or bands that use many different and unusual instruments.