Ranking
Rolled my ankle reeeeallly bad while skimboarding at the beach.
I'm an okay skateboarder, but when it comes to skimboarding, surfing and the like, I'm useless. When we got to the beach, I was determined to learn how to shuvit. First attempt, I didn't even stay on the board for more than two seconds. Second attempt, board didn't really rotate, and when I put my front foot down I rolled it, hard. On top of that, I was falling forward and to the side, so I ended up sitting directly on my ankle, which was already forming a pretty much right angle with my foot and my shin. I have no idea how it didn't break. Needless to say, I didn't walk for a few weeks. Gnarliest ankle roll I've ever seen, done by myself.
Last edited by shit; Dec 1, 2016 at 04:14 AM.
shit
jumped from a roof

onto another roof
well its a good thing though i only got a soft tissue injury because of the shock absorbed
Last edited by Link; Jan 4, 2017 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Too much space lol
only serious injury ive had was dislocating my thumb and tearing a ligament in my hand trying to windmill dunk under my leg like vince carter
Last edited by Daxx; Jan 4, 2017 at 02:00 PM.
This is back in october 2014 where our house was flooded and me and my dad helped our neighbours to move their funitures and stuff.it was a long wet and exausting day and when we finally helped all of our neighbours i went home and didn't shower just fall on my bed and went to sleep... Fast foward to april of 2015 i started feeling bumps on my neck and when i tried to touch it.. It hurts so bad and when i looked it up on google i discovered that i got boils and thats when i realized my neck was infected due to being expose to the flood water and didn't shower for 2 days after that. lol idk why it took so long for my skin to get infected.. Whats even worse is its not just one boil there are at least 7 of them all over my neck i can't turn my head and can't even look up or down... Just when i thought it couldn't get any worse my sunday class teacher told me that tomorrow i have to attend this rehearsal for my baptism... I have no freakin idea i was gonna be baptist at that time then i asked when will i got baptist and she said tomorrow night at 8 pm... Lol so basically i need to attend the rehearsal sometime in the afternoon tomorrow and attend the baptism at night.. Fast foward to the moment where its my turn to get baptist when the father grab my head and push my head into the water i was screaming so loud in the inside it was so painfull but i can't scream infront hundreds of people so when my head is finally in the water i just let it all out lol then the father quickly pull my head out because he tought i was drowning or something lol.
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Fishing trip when I was around 7 or 8, I found a lighter in the Forrest when my family was fishing and thought I'd give it to my uncle whom I knew was an avid smoker. Tripped on a tree trunk or log and broke my arm. My elbow was bent backwards when I got up. There wasn't much pain, but I cried in shock when I saw my arm bent the other way. My cries must've gotten to my uncle because he ran to me and looked at my arm, and without hesitation he pulled it hard and turned my elbow normal... When I got my xray after rushing to the hospital that was about 45 minutes away, I remember seeing a crack in the area after my wrist and before my elbow and having to get a cast for about 3 months... I think someone, maybe a doctor, told my mom that my uncle's quick thinking might've saved me from permanent damage.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I live in a cul-de-sac that tilts downward. I made it halfway down on a skateboard before falling off into rocks, scraping my knees several times on said rocks, then slamming into a neighbor's house.

It was such immense pain that I passed out.
woah
got tackled in icehockey and my back broke and got a concussion.
Also Tryed to rail slide with snowboard landing on my belly and broke 3 ribs.
when i was at fifth grade i cut my hand really deep with a paper cutter,
i remember that if it was a bit to the left or right i would be unable to use my thumb or the index finger.
edit: ow yes and the stupid thing,i was testing the paper cutter on a box to see how good it was cutting