Ranking
Original Post
Weekly Multiplayer Replay Contest!!
Death Reapers is proud to present our new weekly replay contest!!! You may enter up to two replays between Monday and Friday. On friday night we will start a poll on who has the best replay and by sunday night we will have our winner! The replay must be your own, and not one you found or took from the main forums. Any mod is welcome, just keep in mind it must be multiplayer!!

Unfortunetly at this time there is not a reward for the winner of the contest, however in the coming weeks we will be giving out rewards for the winner! So start recording your best replays! (must be multiplayer this week, each week will have a different requirement!)

Feel free to comment and talk about eachother's replays here, but the voting will not start until Friday night when we have enough submissions!! (we may need to narrow a few of the replays down if we have too many)

SO GET GOIN ALREADY!!

(feel free to sticky this if you want blkk until friday when we make the poll)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 19, 2009 at 09:30 AM.
destruction.... not so good. but thats probably cuase i dont play twinswords that much.

akido expert though.... that was a great replay at your belt level. keep it up. most people dont do reversals that early in their carreer.

ill be posting some stuff here too just in a little bit.
- its been a while
do epic phailures count?xD
will be posting some soon, also i have a massive.......150 tc for a prize,just pm me who is the winner and i will send it to them, not that it will help that much =D
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
do epic phailures count?xD
will be posting some soon, also i have a massive.......150 tc for a prize,just pm me who is the winner and i will send it to them, not that it will help that much =D

Sweet that will help out tons =) give people some insentive lol (sp?)
how bout a small entering fee too? like 10 tc per person (not alot) you can still donate the 150 tc.

you can send the money to me (i wont take it 8D). but lets not make this contest money related yet cuase theres not enugh active forum members

mayby next week
- its been a while
here are som of mine
Attached Files
Head Slam.rpl (27.2 KB, 10 views)
pwned!!!.rpl (43.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Fargle; Jan 30, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]