Ranking
if you want me to change something then tell me and i will dude.. it isnt too hard for me.. Do you want a greyish shadow on the face and a darker hood without the eyes? and nose.. i could just darken the skin on the nose
Originally Posted by DinosawrRawr View Post
if you want me to change something then tell me and i will dude.. it isnt too hard for me.. Do you want a greyish shadow on the face and a darker hood without the eyes? and nose.. i could just darken the skin on the nose

Well the head you posted is more of a cartoon style, I was looking for more of a rough "drawn" style like in the reference pic, with more of a mysterious vibe to the head, with the shadows across the face.
I know you said you want more drawn-type textures, but I made a cartoon one before I read that xD

If you like it but don't wanna pay 5k for it, I'd gladly negotiate the price.

And by negotiate I mean come down a few k's lol.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
I know you said you want more drawn-type textures, but I made a cartoon one before I read that xD

If you like it but don't wanna pay 5k for it, I'd gladly negotiate the price.

And by negotiate I mean come down a few k's lol.

I actually do somewhat like it but I'm going to wait and see if anybody else can come up with something more like what I originally had in mind.
Originally Posted by Shiggy49 View Post
I actually do somewhat like it but I'm going to wait and see if anybody else can come up with something more like what I originally had in mind.

That's fine, I'll just tab this thread. Like I said, I know it's nothing too special so I'll gladly come down in price, and I can even add some rips or tatters in the texture if you'd like.

I'm just trying to warm back up into the whole art thing here, I just came back from a long long break.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
I make it:

the error in the back is already fixed

price: 10k
< Ryks > "sobrevivendo apenas com um pedaço de leite, um copo de pão com queijo, e o seu celular na boca"