Ranking
Original Post
Inventory/texture tab
While it's not too hard to get to you inventory or to the textures section I'd like to see tabs on the top of the forums for textures and inventory. When I first joined I had no idea where my inventory was nor how to upload textures. it would also be more convenient.
I've always thought it was kind of strange putting the texture/inventory sections in the shop. But what do you guys think.
Last edited by jump; Nov 28, 2014 at 04:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
While it's not too hard to get to you inventory or to the textures section I'd like to see tabs on the top of the forums for textures and inventory. When I first joined I had no idea where my inventory was nor how to upload textures. it would also be more convenient.
I've always thought it was kind of strange putting the texture/inventory sections in the shop. But what do you guys think.

Well yes, of course, it sounds like a good idea, probably many people have thought of this already, When i was new i never knew how to get to my inventory nor did i know how to upload textures too, many people have had this problem, it's probably going to come out without suggestions, but yeah it's a good idea, hopefully they do do this.
:)
Or just make them go through a forum tutorial showing them where everything is and how to do shit. That would be a better option instead of cluttering the page with more tabs.
You know what would be better? If the tab showed up in game for you to be able to switch your items and textures without having to get distracted by opening the browser, signing in, going to shop, going to deactive and/or textures and etc... when you could have a texture tab and a Items tab at the bottom of the game screen. so it wont take you outta the game (like the shop would if it were placed there like im sure someone will suggest) and wouldn't be as distracting (as the browser).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...