Ranking
Originally Posted by max View Post
Being a bouncer would be shit, dealing with the that amount of fuck heads is not my way of life, instead I’m a lifeguard and operations assistant that basically means the building is my bitch but I’m everyone else’s bitch. I got to work at 9am, did nothing for for 1 hour and then sat down with a lot of swim teachers which there being only me and another lifeguard, going through health and safety, how the building will work, how cleaning will be done and so on so fourth, the typical COVID 19 scenarios with keeping a building clean. We then went onto pool side to do our questions about first aid, CPR and other stuff about allergic reactions with obviously COVID 19 being a thing. Then here comes the best part... the best part being the worst out of the whole day... TIME SWIMS!! WOOOOOO *claps* where you have your torpedo boy (fuck knows how you spell it, it’s not spelt boy it’s pronounced like it) and swim 13 metres out to your conscious casualty, give them the torpedo and swim back in under X amount of seconds, then right after we have to NORMALLY do a “toe” rescue where you swim 13 metres (again) to your unconscious casualy, flip them over onto their back and pull them by their chin so that their face is out of the water, but since we are trying to apply by the social distancing rules, we used the torpedo’s for it. I used to always fail the time swims but just scrape it on the 3rd try (I doubt it I think they just let me off lmfao) but this time I passed it first try because I’ve lost 2 stone whilst in quarantine from running and eating a lot less ( I did a lot of fasting too where you don’t eat for 24h or not eat anything for X amount of hours throughout your day/night) so yay to me.

How has everyone else been?

That sounds tough i couldn't deal with all of that.
OVERLORDDJ
Being a bouncer would be shit, dealing with the that amount of fuck heads is not my way of life, instead I’m a lifeguard and operations assistant that basically means the building is my bitch but I’m everyone else’s bitch. I got to work at 9am, did nothing for for 1 hour and then sat down with a lot of swim teachers which there being only me and another lifeguard, going through health and safety, how the building will work, how cleaning will be done and so on so fourth, the typical COVID 19 scenarios with keeping a building clean. We then went onto pool side to do our questions about first aid, CPR and other stuff about allergic reactions with obviously COVID 19 being a thing. Then here comes the best part... the best part being the worst out of the whole day... TIME SWIMS!! WOOOOOO *claps* where you have your torpedo boy (fuck knows how you spell it, it’s not spelt boy it’s pronounced like it) and swim 13 metres out to your conscious casualty, give them the torpedo and swim back in under X amount of seconds, then right after we have to NORMALLY do a “toe” rescue where you swim 13 metres (again) to your unconscious casualy, flip them over onto their back and pull them by their chin so that their face is out of the water, but since we are trying to apply by the social distancing rules, we used the torpedo’s for it. I used to always fail the time swims but just scrape it on the 3rd try (I doubt it I think they just let me off lmfao) but this time I passed it first try because I’ve lost 2 stone whilst in quarantine from running and eating a lot less ( I did a lot of fasting too where you don’t eat for 24h or not eat anything for X amount of hours throughout your day/night) so yay to me.

How has everyone else been?

That's a Lot to deal with for one person.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
it's called a Comp Test and nobody likes them at all, just so much stuff you have to go with with an assessor that is just an arsehole lmfao.

hoping to just get this claim from the company and quit so i can focus on my courses and actually do what i want after that
it's called a Comp Test and nobody likes them at all, just so much stuff you have to go with with an assessor that is just an arsehole lmfao.

hoping to just get this claim from the company and quit so i can focus on my courses and actually do what i want after that

Good luck with that mate
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by royal View Post
max got his face sliced in two by a trampoline

true story, not as intense but close enough
What a dangerous job, not gonna lie, I'd like a cool scar on my face - near my eyebrows or on my cheek

would be cool
Makes you look like a man

I’ve made $26 on investing in cryptocurrency and its still rising

Money moves
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Makes you look like a man

I’ve made $26 on investing in cryptocurrency and its still rising

Money moves

Damn good stuff man, making that money nicely

first day back to work today and i had to do 3 rescues when there's a virus going around, karma is a bitch D:
-----
I made an opener to a manip, someone cool should totally join
Attached Files
bittersweet baby.rpl (59.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by max; Aug 1, 2020 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump