Toribash
Original Post
Lateral thinking questions
These are kinda like riddles, but they require 'thinking outside the box' kind of thing. Ok, here's the first one:

It is a very stormy night and you are driving. You drive past a bus stop where there are three people waiting: an elderly woman who's dying and needs to go to her family, a friend who once saved your life and the love of your life. You need to save ALL of them, and your car is a two-seater and the trunk is full. How would you do it?

Also, no googling for the answer. Feel free to post your own, just remember to answer the ones above
i don't understand what danger they're in that they need to be rescued from? take the old lady to the hospital and make the others take the bus? ;o

[T]
#hi

The bus was cancelled since it was too dangerous to drive ;p The people don't know and have been waiting for a long time. Also, wrong answer ;D

Edit: New one:

A man is laying on a field holding a stick. He's dead, yet not a single person murdered him. How did he die?
Last edited by AstiG; Apr 6, 2011 at 10:57 AM.
The first answer:
i would save them all just bondage one of them on the top of your car ;-D or try to pack them up and drive illegally don't you know how much people can into car ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by AstiG View Post
These are kinda like riddles, but they require 'thinking outside the box' kind of thing. Ok, here's the first one:

It is a very stormy night and you are driving. You drive past a bus stop where there are three people waiting: an elderly woman who's dying and needs to go to her family, a friend who once saved your life and the love of your life. You need to save ALL of them, and your car is a two-seater and the trunk is full. How would you do it?

Also, no googling for the answer. Feel free to post your own, just remember to answer the ones above

Thought over this for a while.
Finally got an answer. I would give my car to my friend so that he could drive the dying lady to the hospital. Then I'd wait behind with the woman of my dreams.

That's as far as I got. If the bus wasn't canceled I'd take it with the woman and meet up with my friend, get the car back everyone's happy.
To the second one:
It could have been anything, natural causes, allergic reaction to something, any disease.
Malaria, by example, which you can receive from a mosquito. The stick could have been anything too, it might have fallen on him thanks to the wind, or he simply died holding it.
Possibly, but it's not the answer I was looking for D;

Hint: He fell, but why?
He fell out of a tree?

or the stick is a stick of dynamite that blew him back hence falling?
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Nah. Nice guess though :P

Hint2: He fell because he got the stick. But how/why did he get the stick?