Ranking
Original Post
How do you become a GM?
I would like to put in an app but i don't know who to send the app to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Shin-Ryuu is the admin that handles GMs. Though it might be better to send the app to a GM, seeing as how Shin is probably more busy as an admin.

Oh, and Off-Topic is for, well, off-topic stuff. More related questions would go into Rapid Threads or Beginner Sanctuary.

(Not that I'm backseat moderating, just trying to help him post in the right place and am in no way scolding him.)
Yeah pretty much, but it is possible that they might let you in if you applied any other time, but it's a low chance.

I would just wait for another time like when spots open up, Natejas.
You can apply for the spot now and they'll look over it when recruiting starts.

That is, if it's like all the other staff positions.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Apr 21, 2011 at 11:15 PM.
I think they will only look over it when they start recuiting because they probably won't discuss an applicant they don't need at the moment.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
so i would have to pm a GM like aj or huck?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
ok thank you guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
If I were you, I wouldn't be pm-ing anyone. They will get very annoyed and will be less likely to pick you when they request apps for the community.

I also think that they let just anyone become a global moderator. They are recruiting local mods for this board as we speak, so send in your app to Dalir. Look at the stickied thread.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say