Toribash
Originally Posted by Alaistier
I think they need to make a hardcore app before being taken into consideration.
I knew I was going to be accepted and I still made an effort to make an exceptional app.

That's the point. We need cool people with potencial. And a cool application is a good way to see if someone have it or dont.
Hey guys, I am going to make an application for this clan so here it is.

Belt: I am currently Blue Belt.
Previous Clans: Bleu.
Alt Accounts: None.
Why you would like to join: I would like to join this clan because I would like to be a part of a more experienced clan and have good players in my clan.
Why should we accept you: Because I would help out this clan in any way I could.
Forum/Ingame/Irc: Irc I don't really know what that is, Ingame every know and then, Forum when ever I can.
GMT: +10.00

Thanks for your time as I would love to join this clan and help out in any way I can. Thanks, Nathocool

Rejected because Focz said so.

~Milk
Last edited by Milk; Nov 28, 2011 at 03:03 PM.
Originally Posted by nathocool View Post

Why you would like to join: I would like to join this clan because I would like to be a part of a more experienced clan and have good players in my clan.
Why should we accept you: Because I would help out this clan in any way I could.
Forum/Ingame/Irc: Irc I don't really know what that is, Ingame every know and then, Forum when ever I can.

Thanks for your time as I would love to join this clan and help out in any way I can. Thanks, Nathocool

Hey, I have vs nathocool, he is pretty good ingame, I saw him win three tourneys today. I think you should accept him, good luck Nathocool
Dr Zoidberg
No:
Gmt way different.
Not much effort put in app.
Only a blue belt 26 posts and "doesn't really know what IRC is".
If he makes a good rep for himself, becomes more active (considering he gets to everything "when he can" or "every now and then" and like stated above only a blue belt with 26 posts). Then i may change my mind but that would take some time so i'm staying with no.
Sorry.
^
No.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
No:
Gmt way different.
Not much effort put in app.
Only a blue belt 26 posts and "doesn't really know what IRC is".
If he makes a good rep for himself, becomes more active (considering he gets to everything "when he can" or "every now and then" and like stated above only a blue belt with 26 posts). Then i may change my mind but that would take some time so i'm staying with no.
Sorry.

Bu- bu- but. My GMT is +8.

I'll have to go with a no for that app.

I don't mind the belt or posts, as long as he's active and participates in our activities, I don't have an issue.

The only thing I didn't like is that you need a testimonial from someone that's not from the clan to boost your chances of getting in. Your app is at best, dismal. You need to put in more effort if you really want to set yourself apart from any other person on the internet.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
No from me as well, poor application and he looks like quite unexperienced with forums n' IRC :/
Originally Posted by nathocool View Post

I'm going to have to go with a no.
All reasons have been explained above.
What wisdom lies ahead?
[Bsns] [Support] [TA] [#Ferous]
Originally Posted by bambam2601 View Post
Hey, I have vs nathocool, he is pretty good ingame, I saw him win three tourneys today. I think you should accept him, good luck Nathocool

I don't believe this thread was designed for you to post your opinion.