Toribash
Original Post
Once upon a time (invades welcome)
Kay so since last thread sucked and everyone disliked my act of closing it, i've had to re-do the thread so you will stop blaming me.
For now on you can only add 3 new words to the story, more than 3 your post will get deleted, if you end the current story with an horrible ending your post will get deleted, off-topic deleted and everything else will get deleted.

Once upon a time...
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village...
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard.
Aka jusmi.
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42
It's All About Expansion
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Once upon a time, 1,500 years ago, in a village north of london, there was an average guy named, Luther Micheal Howard. Micheal was 42 days away from making an epic
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.