Ranking
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Mushu is still based off of wushu, it still teaches how to move and how to hit,

if it was like that i would not mind it, but it doesn't
all it does is turning wushu into judo. (openers, openers, openers instagib dm, so there is no motivation to do anything other than spam an opener and see what happens)
we have judo and variations for that
Regardless- despite me not finding the appeal in it, there's a large following in mushu. People, for whatever reason, like to play it.

And if it's something a lot of people play, it's a good candidate for being a public mod.

*EDIT*

This thread is to suggest new mods for public rotation. If you have a mod you want exchanged for another one, post logically about it here.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Nov 22, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
This thread is to suggest new mods for public rotation. If you have a mod you want exchanged for another one, post logically about it here.

int mushu.tbm -> wushu4.tbm or 3
i don't see any public mushu server so i'd like to recommend it, newer players like it and as we know the game has a hard time keeping new players interested enough to stick around
oh yeah
ah yeah, we already have people applying to wushu clans using mushu replays
Originally Posted by snake View Post
ah yeah, we already have people applying to wushu clans using mushu replays

Then deny them? Problem solved.
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Then deny them? Problem solved.

it's not a solution to problem which will make wushu clans cease to exist in perspective.

as i said on some other thread - mushu is gimped version of wushu

and it is a problem

if the mod was completely separated skillwise - i would not care. but atm it's actually treatens the next gen of players and our potential members in perspective (talking about fl0w, RelaxAll and TW)

thats why i have concerns about it, as any wushu player should.
Last edited by snake; Nov 23, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
I'd like to see the public wushu3.tbm room back !

The atmosphere was chill, beginners & pros were playing together and new players had some kewl stuff to learn. It was actually very popular and often crowded, I don't know why it disappeared, there should actually be 2 of them.
Uhm mushu is clearly a balanced mod that requires a lot of skill.
Attached Files
fukn rektd kid.rpl (46.6 KB, 20 views)
fukn rektd kids.rpl (27.5 KB, 17 views)