ES Recruitment Drive
Considering that Nasa can't go that far out into the universe, they most likely don't have evidence.

And why would you instantly think they were hiding it? I can promise you there is no huge "Alien" conspiracy going on
Information on aliens are clearly the reason why Edward Snowden hasn't been killed yet.
If they kill him he will release it all and start a new age. Space age. The Nasa doesn't want us to know because they are trying to make their own profits with space currencies.
It'll probably all come out when his last will becomes public.
How are you?
I think the reason why they have been hiding it for so long and they don't want to release it is because when they do people will be mad that they were hiding it in the first place. I can see why they are hiding it because if people knew that aliens did exist they would ask even more questions. So I think it is better for people to just wonder "Do aliens exist?".
Could you post the videos in question so we can talk about them properly and in detail please? Otherwise I can't see this thread lasting too long.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Information on aliens are clearly the reason why Edward Snowden hasn't been killed yet.
If they kill him he will release it all and start a new age. Space age. The Nasa doesn't want us to know because they are trying to make their own profits with space currencies.
It'll probably all come out when his last will becomes public.

Please keep Poe's Law in mind when you post something like this. There are enough tin foil hat conspiracy theorists out there that your sarcasm can be mistaken for serious statements.

First, just because the assumption that alien life is a probability, even assuming that it's a correct assumption, and even assuming that alien life is a certainty, does not mean we have made contact with said alien life, or even discovered said alien life.

Second, NASA doesn't deny the probability of alien life existing. All credible news sources have presented information, reported to them by NASA, of possible situations where alien life may exist. In fact, NASA has made the claim that they will find alien life within 20 years over a year ago.

So you can't say they're hiding information on the probability of alien life existing, so we must assume that you are claiming they are hiding information on the discovery of aliens.

Which then poses the question, why bother hiding it? There are only 4 possible scenarios to this. One, they haven't found signs of aliens, the most likely answer.

Two, they have detected the signs of intelligent life through picking up an interstellar broadcast. This would be a breakthrough in proving we aren't alone in the universe, but it would serve little other purpose. There would be literally no reason to hide this, so you must assume that, if this scenario happened, NASA would release it.

Three, we discovered an alien species in our Solar System, but it's a rudimentary life form. Again, it serves little purpose other than proving we aren't alone. It's impossible with our current technology to facilitate a return trip from anything further than the Moon at this point, so there's no chance we have an alien species brought back. And again, NASA would release this since there's no reason to keep it hidden.

Lastly, we made contact with an alien race that was capable of interstellar travel. This has the LEAST reason to be kept hidden, as this indicates the presence of a technologically superior race, which almost certainly means they had found us before we found them. This is the type of information that shapes public policy, since this can literally be a life or death situation, if human history is an accurate representation of how aliens would act.

Soooooooo, let's not assume that the lack of confirmation is a sign of confirmation.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Ok
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Q6rBn2zyrg_a7g This very link disproves UFO theorists ideas on his disapperance
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_AngelesSo you're going to suppose that the military is also in cahoots with NASA, who was not formed at the time, to hide the existence of UFOs, and that we managed to fight off an alien race capable of interstellar travel using 40s era anti-aircraft guns?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtgThe amateur video editing is cringe-worthy, I'm mildly disappointed anybody could fall for this.

More importantly, wikipedia is not a credible source, particularly when you start getting in to the theorist entries and, last I checked, "secureteam10" is not a credible youtuber. I would like to direct you to his highly educational, and totally informative video involving Shia Labeouf giving his motivational speech in space without oxygen.

Edit: aaaaaand, you posted another link, which I won't even bother refuting, because I would hope people would want citations on their articles if they're going to reference other sources. It's kinda something you have to do to both back up your claims, and give proper credit to those who you are performing secondary reporting on.
Last edited by Oracle; Sep 26, 2015 at 11:30 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games