ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Tell me, how was the footage edited?

You ever watch a movie? Not that hard to put a fake ufo into the sky.
Flying upside down is very common, especially at night. Everything looks the same especially over sea
Hoss.
The was some controversity about a nasa clip ending as a white spec entered the shot, bit if you think for a second, the clip ending does not make logical sense.

firstly broadcast is always a few seconds behind the real time so if tgey wanted to cover it up they could have stopped the clip earlier

and also it could easily have been some dust entering shot or some sun light
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Yes, because Frederick Valentich was flying upside down and he saw an island instead of a flying aircraft.
Because YouTubers can't always joke around.
Because the children in Zimbabwe were experiencing mass hallucinations.
Flying upside down...that really got me.
Tell me, how was the footage edited?

Have you ever flown a plane? No? Well let me bring you up to speed on the dangers of night flying, including why stationary lights from stars can be perceived as moving because of the phenomenon known as autokinesis.

Because regular, entertainment-based Youtubers can joke around, but you're citing this channel as a credible source. Credible sources do not joke around, they may present light-hearted or entertaining stories, but they don't stoop to dank memes.

Because the information that the article is citing isn't actually cited at all. Part of journalism requires you to cite sources. And if you're going to say in your article that there is a realPlayer video of the interview, you better damn well link it or archive it for posterity's sake. There is no reason to believe the source, since they are performing secondary reporting with no citation to back up their reporting.

Since you seem to think that piloting is the easiest thing on the planet, here's a wikipedia article explaining spatial disorientation and how losing sight of the horizon during night flying is the easiest way for a non-commercial pilot to become disorientated, since the vast majority of non-commercial pilots are not trained to fly aircraft using only instruments, which is what you have to do when you lose sight of the horizon.

Black background, add a generic, grey object that has a vague shape, and then impose a fade on it. I literally did this exact type of edit for a video project in high school after taking 10 minutes to fiddle around with after effects. It's one of the most commonly used effects for horror movie cgi.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If something is hiding the evidence of aliens is US government. Ever heard of Area-51? There has to be something that they doesn't want world to know about. It's seriously protected that they didn't even allow to google earth to show that place. I believe that it shows in google earth now not sure, haven't checked. Even the people who work there are secret. I watched documentary about Area-51 and there was one people who got fired from that place and he told that he saw in the hangars some kind of UFO shape looking hover crafts and theories that it used to be aliens landing place.
Last edited by hunter; Sep 27, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
If something is hiding the evidence of aliens is US government. Ever heard of Area-51? There has to be something that they doesn't want world to know about. It's seriously protected that they didn't even allow to google earth to show that place. I believe that it shows in google earth now not sure, haven't checked. Even the people who work there are secret. I watched documentary about Area-51 and there was one people who got fired from that place and he told that he saw in the hangars some kind of UFO shape looking hover crafts and theories that it used to be aliens landing place.

Please keep the conspiracy theories out of discussion, unless you have hard facts,

Area 51 is used for Experimental aircrafts and weapon testing. No wonder they would want to keep that secret.
Here are some other places that are not visible from Google Earth: the Exxon Mobil Oil facilities in Buffalo, NY. The Dutch Royal Family's Palace. North Korea. Several different airbases for several different nations. The Mazda Raceway in California. The Elmira Correctional Facility in New York. The private home of Russian CEO Alexey Miller. Colonel Sanders (not actually a place, but they blur out his face whenever there's a photo of KFC). The NATO headquarters in Portugal.

All of them must house aliens.

This isn't Ancient Aliens people, sometimes the answer isn't aliens.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Here are some other places that are not visible from Google Earth: the Exxon Mobil Oil facilities in Buffalo, NY. The Dutch Royal Family's Palace. North Korea. Several different airbases for several different nations. The Mazda Raceway in California. The Elmira Correctional Facility in New York. The private home of Russian CEO Alexey Miller. Colonel Sanders (not actually a place, but they blur out his face whenever there's a photo of KFC). The NATO headquarters in Portugal.

All of them must house aliens.

This isn't Ancient Aliens people, sometimes the answer isn't aliens.

Haha, nice joke you got there... I mean for real. If you guys won't believe then find more information about that place. There's something going on that's for sure.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
tin foil hat tin foil hat tin foil hat

currently, pretty much everything oracle says i agree. there's nothing in this thread but unqualified sources and sarcastic arguments. i have nothing else to add (mainly because oracle), but please, if you're going to argue something, get credible sources.

Originally Posted by hunter View Post
Haha, nice joke you got there... I mean for real. If you guys won't believe then find more information about that place. There's something going on that's for sure.

you should, too, good sir. maybe you might actually find some ancient aliens there.