ES Recruitment Drive
I once got my fingers stuck in the holes in a Cattle-Grid pipe. In the middle of a deserted farm. Alone. It was 8 hours until someone found me. They had to get the Jaws of Life to cut the 5mm thick 20cm diameter steel pipes. They then transported me by ambulance with my fingers still in the holes to the nearest hospital 3 hours away. The then put me under anesthetic and basically greased up my fingers and pulled for twenty minutes. I'm ok now, but I almost lost the ability to pull the middle finger at peasants. Btw, I was stuck in one place for so long during the incident that I hallucinated. At least I hope I did... I distinctly remember watching myself cry from 10 meters away...
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
once i drank milk out of the bottle but it was kind off sour so i spit it out but if i swalowed i might of had to go to hosptial mum said
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Oh wow....you've been there so long you hallucinated? Glad you're ok dude. Especially in a situation like that.

Thanks (^^). It's not all bad, now I have a funny story to tell random people on forums
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Well I was in a couple of life threatening situations, but let's keep it on the last 2 things I remember. I was once attacked by a very aggressive dog (german shepherd) when I was out with my friends taking a walk through the nature. It was getting dark already so we could barely see him. Howsoever, gladly I grew up with great danes and was able to tell my friends how to behave in this situation. Well we called the cops and after like 20 min of us standing there doing nothing they showed up. The dog ran away.

The other one was when I went outside with friends to drink. It was fun and all and somehow I knew that there was a houseparty with some of our friends in a town near us. So we drove up to the house (we were all drunk asf except the driver) and after we talked a bit to the owner we got inside. Well there was someone selling high-dosed xtc and my drunk self thought that it would be great to take one. Next moment I remember was me standing in front of the house, wearing no shirt. I felt sober but didn't know what happened in the last 4 hours. Turned out I did shit like talking to walls, doing voice-mails with no phone in my hands and stuff. It sounded funny but afterwards I realized how close I was to dieing.
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Alcohol does stuff to your brain man...looks like you weren't in control of your own brain lmao.
That is so dangerous but so funny at the same time. Voicemails with no phone...lol.

Yeah, at this time I don't really had control over my body. And with that pill, the control over my brain left too. I probably was halluconating.
I'm only cleaning here..
Earlier this year i got stung by a tarantula hawk twice, feels like im about to die in the worst way
But my head almost got run over by a car, tore my right ear a little but i recover quick, that was terrifying
oh ya i almost rolled off a mountain when i was like 5 lmao
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma