ES Recruitment Drive
Actually, all of the symptoms that are shown in her videos are exactly the same of the drug that's called methamphetamine, or speed. Some of the symptoms are nervousness, anxiety, agitation, panic, paranoia, enlarged pupils and a dry mouth .
And the ISIS thing never made any sense. They're islamic terrorists, the Quran actually says they should kill the infidels on sight. Then why didn't she get killed?
Meh, publicity stunt + drugs I think.
also just noticed i basically repeated what royal said so
Last edited by Itzanovich; Jul 28, 2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Added the last line.
Not really invested in this story at all, but I just wanted to point out that if the police only got a call about someone at X address who might be in distress, be it from domestic abuse or possibly missing, the Police will likely only ring the doorbell, ask for whoever they're looking for and identify the person, and visually determine whether the person is okay or the room behind them is trashed. Unless they find reason to search for drugs, they won't.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
All I can think of that she has some kind of mental illness or she's on some kind of drug.

Has to be one of those.

Although this is pretty interesting https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoYOlPIW8AEnpJN.jpg:large Is that her mom?
Last edited by hunter; Jul 28, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Ok so I learnt about this earlier this morning and whats happened is:
  • She tweeted "Hope Everyone Likes Pancakes"
You see, HELP is spelt with the first letter of each word. And MINUTES after it was tweeted is was removed. This is major evidence that supports these concerns. Both the tweet itself and that fact that it was removed cannot be ignored in any way.

In Philip De Franco's skype call with her

Here

You can see that she constantly makes a heart with her hands and in one of her videos there were comments saying "Make a heart with your hands if you need help". Although this may just be a habit it can undoubtedly be seen as evidence to support the fact that somethings wrong. She is also most probably lying about drug use because you can see from her blinking patterns that she's probably under the influence of some type of Narcotic or Acid. Someone also suggested that the blinking could be morse code which is maybe a little less likely: ".....its not morse code because morse code is based on long and short dits and daaaas if u get they are quick blinks not closed eye and blink.".

She also clearly avoids the questions and trails off into other subjects. This is something to take note of. Also sometimes during the interview the overall quality of the call drops making it harder to hear her voice and see her expressions and upon checking at which points of the call this occurred, you can see that every time something of significant importance was being answered the quality dropped. What's more interesting is the way in which the quality generally went back to normal after these points. These are just my thoughts on this situation. Also in some of her videos a rifle can be seen in the room. In England these aren't too easy to get hold of. It's unclear exactly what gun it is but anyhow, it contributes to the justification of the rumours that in my opinion are gradually turning into clear evidence. I believe that there is something rather sinister going on with her and that's based on all the numerous evidence suggesting all the same general idea; That she's a drug taker (Whether it's her choice or not is unclear, if it is that means she's been lying), That she needs help and that there is another party in this that's been inflicting some sort of harm considering the bruises and the other points that have already been said.

I also fail to find sufficient evidence that all these points are NOT true and that the whole thing is just either a bait or something along the lines of that. So my opinion is strongly based on logical collection of both explicit and implicit evidence.

Edit - Opinions on my recent comment on this video?: "What he should have asked her was if there was ANYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM WITH HER AT THE TIME!!! He should have told her to move the camera so viewers can have an actual sense of her surroundings. We can only see what the person recording wants us to see - which is anything inside the frame. If you asked her to show us the rest of the room it would (Somewhat) cancel out that uncertainty of not knowing exactly everything about the time, place and circumstances."
Last edited by HASSAN; Jul 28, 2016 at 04:39 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Hello silly people. She is a schizophrenic, and her mom states this during the interview.

Bye now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=znxLAecb7E0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyDZBchcx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdLsQPdok5s

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/CON-20021077

Edit - This entire predicament is a baseless rumor; all the hash tags and hype is completely stupid. Bye again :L

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/c...d=ansmsnlife11

Her mother, Cheryl, even spoke out. “Everyone is fine,” she said in an exclusive statement to the Sun Thursday. “We don't understand what has happened. Everyone is coming up with strange conspiracy theories about ISIS and being kidnapped.” Cheryl added: “It's gone over the top. It's not a publicity stunt. And she is not being held by ISIS.” (Vultaggio)
Last edited by FruitCandy; Jul 28, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Hello silly people. She is a schizophrenic, and her mom states this during the interview.

Bye now!

Got a link to that? I've seen no quotes from her mom that confirm this. Seems like it's a baseless rumour.

Also this is Discussion. Put a bit more effort into your posts. Starting with 'hello silly people', typing a sentence and saying 'bye now' is almost akin to a useless in my books.
Last edited by Ele; Jul 28, 2016 at 06:43 PM.