Ranking
Damn look at frig (;
and Yea we are kicking the inactive ones that way our clan doesnt have a numch of bums freeloading and not doing anything,this clan will be an active clan both ingame and forum.
and the fact that you guys (no offense) wont stay through the building process just goes to show that you are not a loyal member of the Envy Famlia It was great having you in the clan,i guess it just wasnt meant to be.
#BasedSquad
Forever Based | Have you eaten your BasedOats lately?
Why was I kicked... a clan only needs one or two posts on its thread a day, forcing people to post every day is not healthy.

I was particularly inactive the last couple days because I just installed Robocraft and was playing it a tonne.
If you don't think I am in game much it is probably because I am on my main fistoflife.
I just wanna say that I'm so proud of you guys. Two major wins in one night. We beat Obey, the #1 clan, 10-9, and we absolutely OBLITERATED Ultimate winning 12-2.

I also want to make a shoutout to DaveOwns for getting an 8 WIN STREAK against Ultimate and DoctorGold for winning the very close game with Obey.

Good Job everyone and keep up the AMAZING work!
Last edited by Jupiter; Aug 24, 2014 at 04:46 AM.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
Great job guys! Let's do the same thing tomorrow or Monday! I want to see us recruit a few black belts tomorrow and I wanna keep warring against our enemies aka "Obey"

I know we can beat obey. If we keep beating them we will get better and better and better!
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Hello fellow envy people. Thankyou so much for allowing me to be part of this awesome clan. I will try to meet and exceed the expectations. If possible, I would like to do some artwork for the clan, as i have previous background knowledge.
Once again, Thanks for inviting me into this awesome clan.
~Oliboy~
FUCK i missed a war vs OBEY?

how did the war go with VoC?
-----
Can i just ask what is the need for new world rank?

there is already a recruiting rank - maybe move everyone from new world to the rank above?
Last edited by Poko; Aug 24, 2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was one of most epic clan wars I have ever been in vs Obey. 9-9 final game last second DM win. And Daveowns that 8 streak was incredible.
It was holy shit.

@olli welcome to the clan aka the famila! Were family! Please stay loyal and active!
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here