Toribash
Reading "The Outsider" by Stephen King. Haven't read a good way through it yet but I really like how the story is so far.
Peeing in my coffee mug.
I was reading 1989 until I lost my bag with it in it in a restaurant last night, read the divine comedy, wuthering heights, and the tropic of cancer before that. Currently looking for a new book but I’m considering reading Oblomov as it just sounds as an accurate interpretation of my lazy ass
dreamy suicide act
Men At Arms. I've read at least a dozen pratchett books before this, and it's my favourite so far. I finished around twenty books last year, will compile a list sometime. When I'm done with Men At Arms I'll start A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court, very excited for that - a Mark Twain scifi!
GrampaGonz

just like daddy. Thanks Tasaki.
It's all in your Head by Russ is a very good read.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
Men At Arms. I've read at least a dozen pratchett books before this, and it's my favourite so far. I finished around twenty books last year, will compile a list sometime. When I'm done with Men At Arms I'll start A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court, very excited for that - a Mark Twain scifi!

I fucking love Pratchett, hands down my favorite fantasy author. So immersive, and so comedic at the same time. Would defenitely recommend all of his books if you are into fiction.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ