Ranking
Original Post
I decided to learn BASIC because I deserve to suffer. Program ideas?
So recently I made a little program that gave me every possible 16:9 screen resolution between 320x240 and 1920x1080, and I felt like using BASIC because I found my old TI-84 and wanted some nostalgia. But then I got to thinking about how it seems every great programmer got their start playing around in BASIC on their C64 or ZX Spectrum and figured since I never made any progress in C++, Python, or x86 assembly, maybe I just need to get to basics. But problem is I'm dumb, and can't really think of any simple programs to make. I was thinking of maybe making a library program to keep track of my books, but maybe that's a bit too much for my peanut brain Any ideas would be appreciated and thanked with no less that 12 photographs of ghosts I found in the woods(you can't see them cus their gosts).
Fibonacci numbers can be interesting to play with, but you won't have much fun unless you progress beyond thinking you have a peanut brain. Try something challenging and shoot for it.

Maybe make an interactive game using the input/output stream for like a yes or no questionnaire style game.