Toribash
Original Post
CL 2020
Hey,
in this thread we will organize our lineup and keep track of the games played etc.

As every year,[fl0w] enters CL because of tradition , we are laidback and and we are not too tryhard.

That still means we will give our best in the coming games and for that we should organize ourself somewhat at least.
Please write in this thread which mod you want to play in cl and in which you feel confident in.Always be prepared that you maybe have to play another mod too tho.
If multiple people want to play one mod i advice those to determine who is the "better"(meaning better in winning in tb here) player by fighting one another clstyle. The "winner" of these fights will be our first player for that mod in cl.
Everyone who wants will get to play dw.

I will start with my mod of choice:

I wanna play lenshu(duh).

Lets try to have one good cl,i believe it will be the last in TB 1.0.
I couldn't find the thread? Is it open yet? And is their list of mods.

Like each year, I'll offer myself as backup in case of emergency and we are having a shortage. Specially because of the rust, and because everyone else has gotten so much better!

So, let me know if you do need someone.

I'll change my post in case I get active again and feel more confident about my plays.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I wanna play bossshu cuz I am boss, and whatever other mods that have a crown, king, or queen -like parts in its name!

I am also not sure that TBN is this soon, so we should see. I believe admins would state that it is the last CL in Toribash Old.
Anyway, let's kick some asses!

And not try too hard but play for the win, practice before the tournament and determine whos best at which mode. That was an irony cuz we already taking this too serious
Btw I am best at every mode.

Chant eatabit before write your comments pls ;3
abd, lenshu

I propose we do a tourney for each mod, maybe even with a small prize between players, that kind of thing. Everyone can play lenshu, but only the top players will be representing fl0w, in some order.
aikidobigdojo and if i'm needed for something els then i'm most likely down for that although I will probably end up training in the chosen mods so I might pick another one depending on the choices and how the training might go.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.