Toribash
View Poll Results: Should OgSky be given a second chance?
Yes
4 Votes / 21.05%
No
15 Votes / 78.95%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys. i have been doing a lot of thinking lately. i have received a wonderful offer to join a clan i have wanted to be a part of since i started toribash. I will be resigning. I will appoint a new leader to join eatoon. i will miss you all and post here frequently. <3
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Thanks for your service to the clan Suck. You're welcome to post here and I hope to continue our friendship.
will definitely continue friendship and post often. would love to still be able to play with all of you.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
Eatoon, I need your opinion. I don't think we can revive Horde. I don't have enough willpower to believe that it can be done.I know you don't want to, and I don't either, but I honestly think we should close it down. I know it's not in my power to do that which is why I need your opinion. Horde is dying.
I'll stay if you want to continue with Horde's "Life support". ~Coyote
Sad to see this clan falling. May not ever have benn in Horde was an awesome clan as far as i can remember. I all members that in Horde have future success in Horde, Or in another clan. Also whatever choice you go with Letting go, or keep going strong. I support it.

-Best Invade Horde Ever has Gotten-^^ By. JD
If we're going down, we're going down in flamin' glory (hopefully)... I may not be a part of this clan, but to hell with rules. I'm just glad to have met you guys in-game. (Kicked your asses.) I know I'm bragging, shut up. You guys were cool and we had good times, bad times and went S.O.L., but hey... I guess it's time to move on. On the other hand, let's perform a miracle (hopefully)and deal with whatever shit is going on. Whatever you do I'm here to support ya'll like always. The fate of Horde rests on Eatoon's shoulders. Should he choose the blue pill or the red pill? Fuck yeah, always wanted to say that... +10 points for me XD! Oh and two more things... FOR THE HORDE! and Eatoon, I uploaded the replay, it's on page 51 at the very bottom.
-thehorde23 is out
Last edited by thehorde23; May 4, 2014 at 10:49 AM. Reason: edit
Welcome to the clan blazeir. I hope you can contribute to our growth and stuff. War lots and play often and you'll do well here.