Ranking

-GMT: -3 . From Brazil

-Past Clans: Rain/Budo

-Alt accounts: Nothing

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
by entertainment, remember the old times, and I have a lot of good friends in the game.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
a good status in the game, and somehow revolutionize the realism in the game.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
for being a great clan, I hope to be able to help in some way.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
great performances in any mod of realism and my support for anything.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who? yes. binklawz, Mocucha, Obazu, fred and Chazer.

Im already in the eVo discord, my discord: Brucce#1209

-GMT: -8

-Past Clans: [Ct], [Vibe], [Evil], [Tribe] (Just naming the more relevant clans, but I've been in some that were just for fun)

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Opener is the only alt I've used, but my first account was actually KazuMaster back in 2012.

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
I still play Toribash because I've tried quitting many times, but the game always had its way to pop up in my head and bring me back. The physics in this game is just entertaining, and the customization is endless from my perspective.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
As a player, my achievements are based on my art rather than my in-game skills. I've reached custom belt from just experience in playing the game, but my main focus is to surround the game with artwork of my own, and be a pretty well-known player in the community.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

I actually applied last year, but had to cancel my application. I have been looking for somewhere chill and comfortable, but haven't found the right place to settle. Aside from my previous clans, I am now looking to stay in a clan on a long-term basis.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?

Just willing to help anyone in art, or help the clan out in any way possible.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean .OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)

I've actually known/talked to Static, Trip for quite a while now, but some of the other members have talked to me about my artwork and were very supportive.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?

Of course, I would be down to voice chat via discord whenever I am available. I have already been in the eVo discord for a while now, but my discord is (Zwift#6736).
Last edited by Zwift; Feb 5, 2019 at 11:54 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
That's completely un-needed information Hassan.

Personal info isn't a required aspect and they have the right to not give it away.
Turnsie denied. Recent three are in discussion.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
I never said it was needed, nor did I ever feel it was. However, the thought of being friends with another individual and welcoming them into the clan which you yourself refer to as 'A family' without even knowing their name doesn't sit well for me. If he didn't want to tell me his name than so be it. It's not my decision. But I always prefer knowing the names of those that I'm conversing with because it just makes what's between them and I, more real. And more sincere. This is nothing to do with you Trip, it's to do with friendship between Zwift and I. I didn't want him to reveal his name to world, I just wanted him to message me when he can. Don't get the idea that I was implying he should tell me his name on this thread.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Haha but you never asked me for my name Hassan, and we were in the same clan for years
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dayum swepp, that avvy is fire
Getting weird feelings just watching it
The angle , the forever going munching loop
Feel like a gnome sober right now

Also
Swaves seems to be cool
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
Dayum swepp, that avvy is fire
Getting weird feelings just watching it