Ranking
Original Post
introduction
I hope I'm not out of line posting this here. I'll get to why it isn't in applications.

Hi, my name is Rick. I was born in 1985. Timezone: EST. I'm quite a loser in real life. I've done various computer related stuff non-professionally; design, motion graphics, code. I put together a fairly powerful desktop before I lost my last job, but I don't play many modern games on it. Although I don't play a wide variety of games, I do spend a lot of time gaming and I usually feel a little guilty about it. Ж That is why I'm not posting this in applications and have been reluctant to join a clan or post in the forums. If I had a job, I would almost certainly apply to join TLL. I do like the idea of a clan that values maturity and mutual respect and friendship regardless of what happens in game. I recently met Fear and Caribou in game and you guys seem cool. Ж I started TB a while back, then took a long break. My in game name has always been RBB. I play fullscreen. I don't play many different mods, but I'm not opposed to it. I don't generally save replays and the ones I do have of myself are stupid. Maybe I'll attach one just for the heck of it.
Attached Files
frogman.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
you should deff apply, and post. as you can see, we arent exactly the most active clan but we are prob one of the closest knit clans, we only let people who we all like join, so we never really have a prob. besides me being an ass and trolling clan members

and new person posting around would prob boost our activity alot
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
How dare you be older than me! Blasphemy!
But you should definitely apply for the reasons that caribou just mentioned.
Also all of my replays are stupid so i wouldnt worry about something like that.
Last edited by FinalWish; Nov 12, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
I registered my name on the IRC. I'll hang around a while and see what happens.
I like the intro, makes me want to actually be on IRC again, and not just stalk around.... But alas, I am lazy. Anyway, Post around, make me laugh if you can, But don't try hard, its just w/e.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by Fear091 View Post
You should apply, I see no reason why not.
You too final? :3

Maybe, Noob and Kex are the only peeps that i really talk to and are active anymore, since i still play fairly often it would be quite nice to prat about in a clan that was slightly more active than i am currently in.
Stress slightly.
I'm in-game every day, our forums are dead and I've been the only one in the IRC for a while.
For the record: Fear was kind enough to talk me into joining. So its official.
You should be more active
Just a tip ;)
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage