ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
full gui request :P 10k
well i want it to look good XD nothing pinky or anime plz show me ur work! XD go
I'll make something, Recently got my scanner up and running.

Gonna scan in some art and mix it in
Last edited by Freelancer; May 28, 2010 at 03:15 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
done

hope you like, it's my very first try at making a gui... kinda annoying to work with so many images in one go...

Yay I knew that the zombie hand I doodled while being on the meeting would come in handy, lucky I didn't trash it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
hmm nice freelancer but can u do it less cartoni ? XD

You don't understand punk / rock ._.

Anyway, no I won't, I simply don't have the time to make a photo realistic image.

This is my entry. Period.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
You don't understand punk / rock ._.

Anyway, no I won't, I simply don't have the time to make a photo realistic image.

This is my entry. Period.

ok then cheers dpod i want it to look better XD
Did you want me to make you one like that just better? if so send me a screenshot of the pose , colors , fonts . I'll make higher quality and only charge you 8k .
Last edited by dpod; May 30, 2010 at 07:49 AM. Reason: wrong post
..::]Dpod's Shop Comming Soon[::..