Ranking
Original Post
Full 512x512 Set - 500K & Items
Okay, so I've lost count of the times I've asked for a permanent texture set. But I am assuring myself that this will be the last time so I want it to be something special, very special. I've compiled a list of artists I would like to see work from and PM'd them. And I've built an example of texture sets that can be referenced for things I like. Other than that this is a freestyle request with no colour/style specifications. Nothing pre-made.

Okay, so I need full 512x512 body textures, 512x512 ground texture, icon texture and texture trails.

The reward is 500K plus a Full Elf Set, if you don't have the Qi we can work out another arrangement upon completion.

All of the above have stuck in my mind as mind blowing textures.
Last edited by Fee; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:30 PM.
lol dude i swear u do this every 3 months i have seen a 500k request from u loads of times ,)
lol so i mean how long do we have to do it?
lol I get bored of things very quickly.

I'm willing to wait as long as is needed to get something I'm 100% happy with.
localsmith:
sry i just got banned for some reson
but its only 5 days so ahh well btw like somthink like this?

If I can find the time and inspiration I'll certainly give this a try.

It would be of great help if you could provide some additional images of themes that you might like to see in the set or even of additional sets that you like. It would help to get a feel for what you like.

Thanks!

Yeah, possibly a reference that isn't already a texture set or a head, so that we can make it into one.

Also, you didn't mention anything about copy and paste, regaurding whether or not it's allowed.

And if you didn't catch this by now, I'm going to try.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
welll..im proberly not going to win this but i guess ill try.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.