ES Recruitment Drive
I got meself a star cannon with 50+ stars as reserve ammo :3 I feel mighty powerful right now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Just went into the jungle, and holy shit it's dangerous. Hornets did 24 damage, and man eaters 44. My defense at the time was at 42, which would bring their damage to unarmored players up to 66 and 86, assuming that defense takes off an absolute number of damage. Got enough stuff down there to make an ivy whip though, which is awesome. Oh, and i found a feral claw, so yeah.
Jungle marks the last place i hadn't been to, so i'm eagerly awaiting new biomes. :U

Well don't get your hopes up, jungle is the hardest place so far (even though I think hell is more annoying). I am looking forward to new updates, because I am really close to finishing everything.

Btw aak, I have some hellstone bars, let's discuss over pm
Last edited by Faint; May 21, 2011 at 11:45 PM.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I got meself a star cannon with 50+ stars as reserve ammo :3 I feel mighty powerful right now.

I could sell you stars daily for your cannon, how 20 a day sound?
2 days of playing and the best stuff I have is a cloud in a bottle and a lucky horseshoe :P
My armor currently consists of copper greaves, iron chestplate and gold helmet.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
2 days of playing and the best stuff I have is a cloud in a bottle and a lucky horseshoe :P
My armor currently consists of copper greaves, iron chestplate and gold helmet.

FREE ITEMS 4 U !! ill give you starfury and hermes boots if you find a sever we can meet on before i have to go. (also maybe a shadow platebody or vinethorn)

EDIT: better respond soon i have to go in a while

EDIT2: too late g2g srry
Last edited by Text; May 22, 2011 at 12:25 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
If you guys want a server to play on, join "Faintarria" on hamachi, pass is "123"
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I could sell you stars daily for your cannon, how 20 a day sound?

I can get 30+ stars an hour, so it's not really necessary
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I just finished farming EoC so that I could get enough demonite to sell to the merchant for enough gold for the mini shark.

So worth killing EoC 3 times.

edit :oh god yes, vilethorn \o/ i've killed the EoW 3 times today :|
Last edited by Bio; May 22, 2011 at 03:40 AM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
If you guys want a server to play on, join "Faintarria" on hamachi, pass is "123"

Will do, open IRC god dammit.

PS, your server still doesn't work.
Last edited by Alan; May 22, 2011 at 05:50 AM.
Hey if anyone has any stone blocks or clay blocks I'm willing to trade some stuff for it. Need alot of stone.