Toribash
Went to my hospital rotation that's every tuesday and was insanely fun. Learned a lot from the patients there and I am ready to return next Tuesday

I have 2 tests tomorrow and I gotta study my ass off

Wish me luck
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Went to my hospital rotation that's every tuesday and was insanely fun. Learned a lot from the patients there and I am ready to return next Tuesday

I have 2 tests tomorrow and I gotta study my ass off

Wish me luck

studying sounds pretty lame.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Good luck man.

I recently went out with my mates and he tested positive for COVID-19, I had to go get tested as so did the rest of my mates and I can you you this now... it’s the most painful thing I have ever done in my LIFE! I had to swab the back on my throat which i kept gagging on, I kept wanting to throw up in this car park but it just me gagging like a mad man, I then had to use the SAME thing I put in my throat into my nostril, and no it wasn’t just in my nose a little.. I had to shove that bad boy up into my fucking brain, well... almost, i had to put it literally in my nose all the way up, i was CRYING!!! Such torture
Originally Posted by max View Post
Good luck man.

I recently went out with my mates and he tested positive for COVID-19, I had to go get tested as so did the rest of my mates and I can you you this now... it’s the most painful thing I have ever done in my LIFE! I had to swab the back on my throat which i kept gagging on, I kept wanting to throw up in this car park but it just me gagging like a mad man, I then had to use the SAME thing I put in my throat into my nostril, and no it wasn’t just in my nose a little.. I had to shove that bad boy up into my fucking brain, well... almost, i had to put it literally in my nose all the way up, i was CRYING!!! Such torture

Damn that sucks.
OVERLORDDJ
Good luck man.

yeah that sounds like hell. I couldn't image having to do it.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah that sounds like hell. I couldn't image having to do it.

its absolute torture dude, i am never doing that shit again.

I watched a really good movie last night called Mid90s, it’s a skater movie and honesty it’s so good and a little upsetting too. It was directed by Jonah Hill. If you like old styled movies/ stoner movies and skater styled movies, you will like it.

I watched a really good movie last night called Mid90s, it’s a skater movie and honesty it’s so good and a little upsetting too. It was directed by Jonah Hill. If you like old styled movies/ stoner movies and skater styled movies, you will like it.

I might give that a look. Sounds like my type of movie.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I might give that a look. Sounds like my type of movie.

its such a great film man, it’s a film loads of people should watch at some point, it came out in 2018

I will watch that movie too
BLΛƆKPI¸K