Toribash
Original Post
Full BODY minus Head Texture Reqest 60k+
well yeah..
Depending on your job, I will pay 60k or more.(most likely alot more)
I want a Full body Texture Set minus the head.Cuz im going to request an awsome dj anime head from mrama. Unless someone else can do it just as good.

Anyways,
I want For the Main Color, Vulcan and Secondary Main Color would be Quicksilver.
I also want it to have a Clever Usage of transparency.
NO BRUSHES that are clearly brushes or look CLEARLY like a Brush.
Now im not saying no brushes.Make it awsome ppl. I probably left out some detail.This is my first texture request.If you have ANY questions about details plz ask.

Items i feel like i should tell u that are on me;
Vulcan force;
Qs Relax;
Azurite Blood;

Plus U have nice trails or grouind textures u wanna throw in the set go ahead.
Hm......wow...Im not sure.not robot. Unlees urs can be as awsome as this.http://tof.canardpc.com/show/e205503...baf43c187.html
I would pay more for something liek this.
Um tribal or AWSOME robot.Im not sure wat triba l really is..I think i know.Im just not sure if i know.
Start Throwing Crap at me!
PS> Go ahead and make me a head aslo....or a sandwitch, NO SUPER GLUE!
Last edited by Chuk; Apr 8, 2009 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Being more clear.
Yeah, will do I have being trying some robotic lately so I will see what happens.
Awsmoe, im going to bed now. Hopefully ull have some preveiws or beta crap or watever...Dont rush.
Nah I won't, but I won't have previews till late tomorrow hopefully and I'll post them as soon as I can.
if this relates to my Master im in!
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Ok if u wanna be in.THen contact him. Now i dont know about pay.........
Unless your you just work with your master.
Talk to him about the pay and all. But as u can see in the first post i am looking for some
"New And Awesome Anime heads" cept these gota be more awsome...Vulcan hair Headphones Gota be Quick silver. And the circle things(idk wat to call them) on the ear parts of the earphones need to be vulcan.
THe eyes gota say something like this;"O O O You are gettting PWNED N00b!"
or "im getting pwned, BUT I DONT CARE CUZ I GOT BETTER HEAD TEXT THEN YOU!"
Same with the mouth kinda...Just a bit more serious looking. Needs To be as Good as Mrama's Anime heads. I would ask to do it. But hes to busy.
Hair Needs TO be vulcan, Eyes QS but i dont know if Qs Will make me look like im blind.Try it
Im not sure about the hair. Try me...
And ive seen ur robotic head v3 thing. Its not the kinda roboticness im looking for if that helps with making my robot. It needs to be like the kinda a robot in in the 3rd post.
Last edited by Chuk; Apr 8, 2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Being more Clear.